Chapter 33

Sexual scenes, viewer discretion is advised.

Ella

I showed Draco the things I had bought, and he was definitely excited to use them. I had been itching for his touch all day, he even teased me in potions by keeping his hand on my thigh. 

Right now, I had just finished transfigurations, the last class of the day, and was walking to the great hall for some dinner. I sat down beside Bella with space to my left.

"I don't think I'll be coming back tonight, I just thought I'd let you know before you rip my head off again." I whispered to her.

She looked over at me and smirked while cocking up a brow. "What will you be doing?"

"I don't believe that's any of your business." I smiled while tuning around and began to pile up my plate. Draco sat beside me and handed me a small potion under the table.

"Take a couple of drops of this." He whispered in my ear, which made goosebumps form on my neck.

"What is it?"

"One of the potions you bought, only use a couple of drops."

I nodded as I added a few drops onto my pointer finger then sucked on it while making eye contact with Draco, he watched me intently, a smirk on his lips. It tasted sweet, like strawberry laces.

"Let's see how long you can last." He muttered. The potion kicked in straight away, I felt a knot in my stomach, my heat began to throb. Fuck, I wanted him so badly.

Draco took it back and took a few drops himself. I squeezed my legs shut and closed my eyes, but I felt Draco's hand part my legs a little.

"No cheating, Princess."

Shit, how was I meant to get through dinner? I needed him in that moment, I was itching to be touched.

I ate as quickly as possible, trying to get out of there as fast as possible. When I had finished, I went to stand up but Bella kept asking me questions, so I had to stay and answer.

"Meet me in my dorm, I'll be waiting." He whispered before getting up and walking out.

"So, have you-"

"I'm sorry to cut you short, Bell, but I have somewhere I need to be."

"Okay." She smiled.

I quickly got up and raced out the room. I went into my dorm before I went to Draco's, so I could get changed. I put on a black lingerie set, which I had to admit looked very good on me, I put on some black heels and covered myself up with my black silky robe then walked out the room.

I knocked on his door and he opened it with a smirk. He let me in and stood back a little. I turned on my heels to closed the door then turned back slowly while taking off my robe and letting it drop to the floor.

His eyes widened at the sight, his gaze going up and down my body, making sure to take every inch of me in. "Fuck." He breathed.

I pulled him by his tie to the bed and sat him on the edge, so I was between his legs. His hands instantly went to my waist, his eyes looking at my body still. His touch made my skin tingle, that potion really made me sensitive to his touch.

His gaze met mine, a big grin on his face. I leant down and clashed our lips together, working in harmony. My arms went around his neck as we deepened the kiss, the throbbing between my thighs increased.

"You look so fucking sexy, Princess." He cooed as he pulled away. "It's a shame I'll be ripping that off you soon."

His words alone could make me cum.