Chapter 64

Warning: Sexual harassment and self-harm. If this triggers you please don't read. I am always open if you need someone to talk to.

Ella

The next day, I took it upon myself to make this day about studying. Studying everything there is to know about werewolves, about medicine and about the dark mark.

I woke up in Draco's arms, he had come in absolutely raging last night, I tried to calm him down but he ended up punching the wall. I've sorted out his hand, but it'll be sprained for a while.

He looked so peaceful as he slept, so I decided to not wake him. It was Sunday, so we didn't have any classes to worry about. I slipped out from underneath him and went to the toilet.
Walking back into the room made me smile, Milo had moved up and was lying on Draco's shoulder. My two favourite men.

I left the room and went to my own, seeing as that's where my clothes are and I forgot to pack a bag last night. Bella was already awake, she was doing some homework by her desk.

"Hello." She smiled at me and turned away from her desk. "What brings you here, stranger?"

"Ha Ha, very funny." I rolled my eyes, which made her giggle. I grabbed some clothes and began to get changed.

"So how's Draco doing with...you know..."

"Not the best." I admitted as I changed my bra. "Matthew was tormenting him last night, he ended up coming back and punching the wall which broke his knuckles and a few fingers."

"Merlins beard." She shrieked. "How are they meant to last in a small room for hours on end without killing one another?"

"No idea." I shrugged. "I just hope Draco doesn't end up retaliating and getting himself kicked out of school."

"Yeah, that would be bad."

I put on some black shoes to go along with my black jeans and navy blue jumper. "Right, I'm off to the library."

"Boring!"

"Shut up, I need to go." I told her as I packed a bag and went on my way. The common room was moderately quiet, most people were at breakfast.

I walked through the halls and made a pit stop at the great hall and grabbed a bottle of water and a green apple then went straight to the library. It was quiet, to say it was a Sunday, but I liked it when there wasn't many people in.

I took a seat in the corner quite far back and set up my books. I grabbed my medi book and left it on the table before going on a mission to find every book there is about werewolves.

I sat down in a huff, placing the big pile of books on the desk and began with the first one.

This is going to be a long day.

*****

A few hours into my study session, I noticed someone sit at the end of the table I was at, there was a big bookshelf in front of us and another behind us meaning we were secluded. We were also right at the back, no one ever comes down here. Her fizzy brown hair was recognition enough to know it was Hermione.

She looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back then got on with my reading.

An hour later, I noticed Hermione was peering over at what I was reading, trying to do it discreetly.

"Are you alright?" I asked and shut the book, it didn't have anything useful in it anyway. She put down her book and faced me with a small smile.

"Sorry, I just noticed how you were reading about werewolves." She told me. "Is it because of what everyone's been saying about there being one in school?"