Chapter 34

Ella

I woke up and tried to sit up, but the strong arm of Draco Malfoy was securely around my stomach, his freezing hand was under my top.

"Draco, we need to get up." I whispered while trying to get up once again, but he held me tighter. He was currently spooning me, his breath fanning on my neck.

"5 more minutes." He muttered.

"I need to go back to my own dorm and get some clothes, let me go."

He started groaning and moved his hand so it was cupping my boob, he began messing with the sensitive bud. "You're nipples are hard for me." He smirked.

"That's because you have really fucking cold hands."

He chuckled as he began squeezing my breast. His other hand then came underneath me and messed with my other breast. "Your left boob is bigger than the right one."

"Thanks." I chuckled as I swatted his hands away and sat up, he wrapped his arms back around my stomach and pulled me back down while wrapping his leg on top of me so I was really stuck.

"Draco."

"What?" He mumbled.

"Let me go and get changed, I'll come back when I'm ready."

He sighed, but didn't budge. I gathered enough strength to turn around to face him, he had his eyes closed. He looked angelic in the morning light, his facial features were very defined and he looked like he could be a painting. He was perfect, the way his white hair was a little messy, but looked beautiful at the same time. His eyebrows were darker than his hair, but it made him look better. His lump lips, I've never really taken my time to look at them, normally I'm so focused on his eyes but I can't see them anymore. His lips were big and voluptuous, very kissable. His Cupid's bow was symmetric with his nose.

He opened one eye and saw me staring, a smile appeared on his face as he closed them again and sighed. "Like the view, Princess?"

"Yeah."

He chuckled while opening his eyes and looking at me. He leant down and gave me a long peck, the familiar sent off peppermint engulfing me.

His hands were on my back, but he moved them down to my arse and squeezed it, which made me jump a little. He chuckled while kissing me again, this one a little more passionate.

"Right, can I go now?" I asked when we pulled away. He gave me a few more kisses then let go of me, I climbed off the bed and grabbed my robe and covered myself up with it seeing as I only had one of Draco's tops on. I grabbed the lingerie I wore yesterday then waved as I walked out the door.

I walked back to my dorm room and opened the door, Bella was in the bathroom so I got inside and picked out some new clothes. I took off my top and noticed some bruises on my hips, I walked over to the big mirror in our room, which was the length of a person, and inspected the bruises.

I had some on both sides of my hips, a couple on my inner thighs, my neck, my breasts and my wrists. My wrists were the worst, them handcuffs were very sharp and even cut me a little, but it's my own fault for moving so much. I kept trying to get out of them so I could touch him, but I couldn't. I was so fucking sore, especially between my legs, he really didn't hold back last night.

The door swung open and Bella came out with a little bit of toothpaste on her chin. She looked at me and her eyes widened at the bruises.

I began to get changed as she went and got her shoes on. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you seem to have a lot of bruises."

I just ignored her as I put my tie on then sat down to put on my shoes.