6.3

Cat's POV
Today was the day of Tadashi's funeral, also known as the most depressing day of my life.
I wore a black dress, a black jacket, and black flats, everything was black.
When we went to his grave I felt like crying, but yet I didn't, and I couldn't, like literally couldn't, it was almost like Tadashi took all my tears with him.
Hiro and I never left each others side, later back at the house, I went straight up to his room, and sobbed into the pillow on Hiro's bed.
Hiro came upstairs later at was silent for a few minuets, but I broke the silence by saying "ow."
"Why'd you say that?"
"Because it hurts." I said, calming my self down, and stopped crying, then sat up normally on his bed.
"What does?"
"The fact that he's gone!" I said, burying my face in his pillow again, starting to cry like crazy, but I couldn't help it.
I didn't even notice that Baymax had activated, and walked up to me, he said
"Hello, I am Baymax, your personal-"
"Shut up Baymax!" I shouted, but it was muffled because my face was still on the pillow.
"Okay, Baymax, she's satisfied with her care." Hiro told Baymax, then whispered something to him.
"Cat, Baymax wants to show you something." Hiro said
I looked up from the pillow, and then I looked at Baymax, then his belly started to glow, and then it showed the clips where Tadashi was testing Baymax.
I was silent the whole time, and watched it patiently, but once it ended, I broke into tears again.