6.9

Cat's POV
I am very pissed off at Hiro, actually I haven't talked to him since he did...that...to my sweater, and it's been 2 days.
I was gonna watch my animation that I had worked so hard on, but when I went into my documents, tons of them were deleted.
"Um, Tadashi? Do you know why a lot of my documents are gone?"
"Oh, well the other day I had to delete some to make some space, but don't worry, I only deleted the un important ones and ones you had barely started"
"Oh, ok, thanks then!"
I couldn't find my animation anywhere, even after I looked it up.
"Oh yeah, and there was this one with a really weird name, like it ended in 6HB, what's up with that?" Tadashi said
"Wait, was it called NOITAMINA6HB?"
"Yeah, I deleted it."
"WHAT!?"
"I deleted it."
"THAT WAS MY ANIMATION I HAD WORKED ON SO HARD! YOU SON OF A HALF EATEN BISCUIT!!!!!"
"Okay, watch your language, or else do I have to pull up the 'swear jar'?"
Btw Tadashi noticed that Hiro and I were swearing a lot so now every time one of us swear we have to put in a certain amount of cash in the swear jar depending on what we say.
"WHO CARES!? YOU DELETED IT!!!!"
"Oh, well I'm sorry. But you can make another one easily, can't you?"
"THAT TOOK ME ALMSOT THREE FÛCKING YEARS MAKE!!!!"
"Swear Jar." He said, pulling out the swear jar
"SCREW THE SWEAR JAR! YOU DELETED THE ANIMATION THAT TOOK ME THREE YEARS TO MAKE AND HONESTLY IVE PROBABLY NEVER WORKED HARDER ON ANYTHING ELSE IN MY LIFE!!!!"
"Cat, I'm really, really sorry, I didn't know! And I-"
"SCREW IT TADASHI! I WISH I HAD NEVER MET YOU, OR THAT STUPID, STUPID BROTHER OF YOURS, HIRO!!!!!!!!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU HAMADAS!!!!!" I screamed then ran upstairs into my room, and of course started bawling my eyes out.
The TMNT came in my room, I could tell because I could hear their murmuring.
"Cat, are you alright?" Leo asked worriedly
"Yeah, we heard you screaming at Tadashi." Mikey said in the same time as Leo
"Oh." I said simply.
"Look Cat, we're here for you, and if there's anything we can do to make you feel better, just ask" Raph said
"Yeah, and then you can hang out with us more than with Tadashi and Hiro" Donnie said
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, who says I'm not upset at you guys?" I said
"Well, we're your friends and-" Donnie said but I cut him off
"Friends? You guys are the ones that were practically bullying me after Donnie told you his little lie! wait, you guys do know that It was a lie, right?"
"Yeah, Donnie confessed a while back." Leo said
"Well I don't care! I don't consider any of you my friends anymore, and neither for those Big Hero 6 idiots! Now get out of my room!"
They left sadly, but I didn't care.
I might as well sing: loneliness never bothered me anyway.
Now you know might be saying that I'm over reacting about what Tadashi and especially Hiro did, but Tadashi had erased something that I never gave up on making, and it took me three years to make that animation, and I can never retrieve it.
And for Hiro, well even if he didn't do that for revenge, I still thought I could trust him more, and if it was for revenge, well he apologized and everything...traitor.
But also I'm very disappointed.
This was my chance to be the best of friends with the Tadashi and Hiro Hamada, but I blew it, they blew it.
And before I was able to travel through dimensions, I was pretty much all alone, and it felt like they were my friends to keep me company.
But now I'll only be able to remember that we aren't friends at all...