4.7

Cat's POV
After school I went down to the lab, Tadashi said he wanted to show me something, I dunno.
"Hey Cat!" He said
"Hi, what did you wanna show me?"
"Look!" He said then showed me what sorta looked like a hearing aid.
"What is it?"
"Well since I took the neurotransmitter in your helmet I decided to make an ear piece for you so you can use the micro bots whenever."
"Awesome!" I said while taking it
"Just put it around your ear and it should work."
I put it on and I had the micro bots form a sentence that say 'THANK YOU TADASHI!!!'
THE NEXT DAY
I haven't talked to Donnie ever since he pushed Hiro down, and I've just straight up been avoiding him at all costs.
I walked over into the living room and I saw Donnie in there.
"Um hey Cat, can I talk to yo-" Donnie said but I ran out of the room just to avoid any sort of conversation.
I ran into my room, and after a bit I got bored so I peeked out the door and I noticed everyone looking at me including Donnie, then Leo shouted
"Get her!"
Sadly my instincts weren't as quick as his ninja instincts, and Leo and Raph grabbed my arms.
"Hey! This is kidnapping! Or Cat-napping! Cat-nappers!" I shouted
"Donnie just wants to apologize!" Leo said
"No! I'm not talking to him! Tadashi! Hiro! Baymax! Hhheeeeeellllllppppp!!!!" I shouted
"They're all at the grocery store." Raph said
"I know...."
They pushed me into the lab, and they shut and locked the door so I couldn't escape.
"Fine. What's your apology?" I asked in an annoyed tone.
"Cat, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt Hiro, I just did it without thinking."
"Sure."
"No! I mean if you want me to do anything, anything at all, I will do it to make up for that horrible act."
"Mmhm."
"Please Cat, forgive me, I understand if you might hate me, but just the fact that you won't forgive me keeps me up at night. I'm really sorry."
"Fine, I guess."
THEN HE WHAT DA HEWLL
HE JUST LIKE FORCED A KISS STRAIGHT ON THE LIPS AND WHAT DA GUMMY BEARS IS HAPPENING!?!?
THEN HE GRABBED MY PANTS AND I NOTICED HIM LIKE SLIDING THEM DOWN WHAT?!
HE TRIED STICKING HIS TOUNGE IN MY MOUTH BUT IT IS SHUT.
THEN HE STEPPS ON MY FOOT AND IT MAKES MY MOUTH OPEN FROM THE PAIN AND IM JUST 14 HERE AND SO IS HE!!!!
I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge!
Then I remembered that I'm wearing my ear piece that Tadashi gave me earlier that controls the micro bots and I had them push Donnie away.
"WHAT THE HELL DONNIE!? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMART NERDY AWKWRD KID!!!"
"That's the thing, no one suspects a thing.
I had the micro bots surround me in like a ball. And I just hid in there shaking.
I heard Donnie leave, but I'm not coming out of here until I hear that Tadashi and Hiro come back.
*~~~~~~~*
Well that was dramatic.