6.4

*NOTE: THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER IS VERY DARK, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER DO WHAT HAPPENS IN HIROS POV OR WHAT HAPPENS TO CAT IN THE BEGINNING OF HER 2ND POV. PLEASE.
Cat's POV
Every day now, I'm just staying in Hiro's room with him. We never say anything really, or do anything, but we just have enough support with each other there.
Hiro had to go help Cass with something, so I was left alone in his room, I took out the picture Tadashi had given me from when I had all of those nightmares.
I read it and there were tears in my eyes, I flipped the note over, and there was a picture of Tadashi there.
"I love you." I said
A WHILE LATER
Hiro's POV
I went back up to my room, but Cat wasn't in there, I looked all over the place, but she wasn't there, the only room left was the bathroom, so I knocked on the door, but there was no answer, but I could hear something like scissors cutting, or something like that.
I opened the door, and I saw Cat cutting her arm, with some sort of blade. I tried saying something, but from shock I couldn't, I manage to get out
"W...why?"
"What does it matter" she responded
"C-Cat, please don't do this to yourself"
"It doesn't matter."
"Cat! Please! Don't do this!" I said, ready to cry
Cat's POV
At this point I had lost full control, literally, I was trying to say "I'm, sorry, it was stupid of me." Or something like that, but I couldn't! I ended up pulling a gun, out of no where, and I put it up to my head, again, this is not me controlling my actions! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't do anything!
The trigger was pulled.
I woke up in an endless white area, like the dream realm.
"Hello? Am I dead?"
"For the hundredth time, kid. You're not dead!" I heard Bob say, he was right behind me.
"Bob! What am I doing here?"
"Cat!" I heard Hiro say from the distance.
"Hiro!"
"W-why'd you do that? Why are we here?"
"I had no control of what I did in the end! I swear!"
"Okay, will ya let me explain?" Bob said
"Thank you, now the dream council wanted me to test something, and I used you two as my test subjects."
"Wait, so all of that was just a dream? Or better said, a nightmare?" I asked
"Yup."
"Wait, so is Tadashi..." Hiro asked, trailing off.
"He's fine, don't worry so much." Bob said
"Wake us up now then!" Hiro and I both shouted
"Alright, alright." Bob said, then snapped his fingers.
I shot out of my bed, and scrambled out of my blankets, and to the door, when I got out of my room, Hiro was just getting out of his room too.
We both rushed to the lab, and Tadashi was there, talking to Baymax about some medical procedures. Hiro and I both rushe duo to him and hugged him, and there were tears in both of our eyes.
"Are you guys okay?" Tadashi asked
"Y-Yeah." I said
"We'll explain in a bit." Hiro said
After some more hugging, then Hiro and I explained what had happened, after assuring us that he was okay, I got up and said
"You guys talk for a bit, I'll be in the living room."
"Why?" Tadashi asked
"Well, because you two are brothers, and I feel like I'm getting in the way, if I stay here." I said
"Oh c'mon you're part of this family too." Hiro said, pulling me in for a group hug with him and Tadashi.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
DAWWWWWWWWWWW
Wow, I made you guys really upset, with the past few chapters.
Achievement get: emotional and powerful writer to the audience.
Yesssssssss!
Thank u guys so much for the 3.51k views!!!! And just one week ago I was just hitting probably around 2.75k!