6.8

(BTW LETS JUST PRETEND THAT THE MOVIE BH6 HAS EXISTED FOR 3 YEARS NOW, KAY?)
IN THIS DIMENSION
Cat's POV
It feels like I haven't been here for weeks, wow.
Actually I barley have, because now that I'm going to SFIT, going to school here isn't a necessity for me anymore, but I do go once in a while, trying to make sure no one finds out I go to college, there would be way too many questions.
Also I've been up awake almost all night, working on school stuff in San Fansokyo, so I don't spend much time in this dimension.
And whenever I am here, I'm just in the lab doing an animation I've been working on for about 3 years.
Jaden and the TMNT are saying how I've become "anti social" and stuff like that, but actually I've been more social than ever at SFIT.
"FINALLY! IM DONE!" I shouted because I just finished my animation that I mentioned earlier.
"Done with what?" Hiro asked
"My animation!" I didn't know you did animation" Tadashi said
"Well, I've only done one, and it's this one!"
I showed them the animation of an extra scene in Big Hero 6 I came up with myself, and the animation wasn't like a plain 2D kind, and it wasn't a super crappy 3D one, it was like Disney quality, possibly even better, and it was 10 full minuets long.
After the video they were just in awe.
"You made that?" Tadashi asked
"Duh, that's what I just said."
LATER THAT NIGHT AT 11:46 PM
Tadashi's POV
Cat let me use her computer so I could look up something, because Hiro spilled his soda all over mine, and he won't let me use his.
I tried sending a document to my e-mail, but it said that there wasn't enough memory, so I went over to her documents and I deleted stuff that didn't seem important, or it was barley started.
Hiro was messing with some chemicals Donnie had brought over yesterday
"Be careful with those chemicals, Hiro. You don't know what they do" I said, then deleted a file that was called "NOITAMINA6HB"
"Yeah, sure, Lemme just see what this one does..." Hiro said, but then knocked over a different chemical, and it went sorta flying I guess, and spilt all over Cat's favorite blue sweater that was on the table.
At first it just sorta sat there like water, but then it started to sizzle, and then it burnt various holes into it.
"Hiro! Look what you did!"
"Well, now I know what that one does! Hehe..."
IN LE MORNING
Cat's POV
Today I decided that I was gonna just relax since I've been working my butt off lately, so I woke up at 11, and I didn't even bother changing out of my pajamas, because everything's more comfortable in your pajamas.
I sat down on the couch by Donnie, I've sorta put all the (bad) things that he did in the past. (A/N- *starts singing that verse in let it go* THE PAST IS IN THE PAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!)
Tadashi and Hiro came upstairs from the lab and Hiro said
"Um Cat? Can we see you down in the lab for a sec?"
"Yeah, sure."
We went downstairs and I asked
"So whaddya guys need?"
Tadashi held up my FAVORITE blue sweater, with...
HOLES IN IT?!
"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SWEATER!?" I yelled
"Um, funny story, see, last night I was, um, experimenting with some chemicals and, one of them tipped over, and sorta got on your sweater." Hiro said
"WHAT!?"
"Well, now you know to not leave your sweater out, and now I know to be more careful with chemicals..." Hiro said
"You expect me to believe this was an accident?!"
"It was though!"
"Yeah right, Hiro. I know you, and I also now know that you aren't really sorry!"
"What?"
"You did this to get back at me! Well I don't think this is funny!" I said, then stormed off.