3.6

AT SCHOOL AFTER RECESS
Cat's POV
Yay! It's Wednesday so we have science! Right now we're working on machinery aka ROBOTS YASSSSSSSSSSSS
But of course it's pathetic.
I passed a note to Hiro that just said hi.
He wrote some thing else on it and handed the paper back to me, it said:
Hi, doesn't your teacher get mad if you pass notes?
(Ok now this is like text mode lol)
Me: No, me and my friend Odeth do this all the time.
Hiro: Cool, am I the only one that's totally bored?
Me: No, this work is for beginners, why can't I got o a good school?
Hiro: Too bad you can't go to SFIT, you have the brains for it, it's just that the school doesn't exist here.
Me: I really doubt I'd be able to get in.
Hiro: Either way I wish you could
Me: Yeah, well we should pay more attention now, it's 5:50, so any minute now the teacher's gonna be writing down the homework.
Hiro: Okay.
Then my teacher said
"Pues no voy a dejar tarea para toda la semana, porque quiero que trabajen un sus propios mecanismos, como un robot, lo que sea que ocupa energia. Los quiero para la siguente semana, y se pueden juntar en equipos de 6 (Well i'm not going to give homework for the whole week, because i want you all to make your own mechanisms, like robot, or anything that uses some type of energy, I want it for the next week, and you can get into groups of 6)"
Hiro wasn't paying attention, instead he was sketching his super suit
"Hiro, Hiro, Hiro, Hiro, Hiro." I said repeatedly
"What?"
"For homework for the next we gotta make some kind of mechanism the uses some sort of energy. But we need to get into groups of 6"
"Ok, well then we all get into a group, You, me, Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Donnie."
"Ok!"
I told the TMNT that we should get into a group and the agreed, we got our things and walked back home.
"So what are we gonna do for the mechanism?" I asked
"Maybe...I got it! Maybe we could make super suits!" Hiro said
"Yes! Totally! Wait, but what are we gonna do for each of us?"
"Well, I could convince Tadashi to let me bring Baymax and I do have his super suit, and mine, so that counts as mine done."
"Okay, well what about ours?"
"Depends what your good at."
"Let's do some tests in the lab to see what."
"Deal."
We got back to the house and rushed down to the lab
"Tadashi!" Hiro said "next week can I bring Baymax to school for a robotics project please?"
"Sure" Tadashi said
"Aw c'mon! Please! It's for a quick- wait yes?"
"Yeah, sure, of its for just a small project, just give me some credit, okay?"
"Thank you! Yay!" Hiro exclaimed pumping his fist in the air.
"Now we just gotta plan what to do for us." I said
"Totally." Hiro said