1.2

Cat's POV
I was currently texting with Donnie, he was in the lab in his dimension, and I was at school in our dimension, it was 1:15, and school started around 1:30.
Donnie: So what are you doing at this hour?
Me: I'm at school
Donnie: What do you mean you're at school? You're in the lair
Me: I GOTTA GO NOW BYE
great i almost just blew it, i bet Donnie's more suspicious than Jaden now.
I called Bob to ask him what would happen
"Hey kid" he said
"What were to happen if just one person were to know about the dream portal?"
"Thats Great!"
"What?"
"Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, two days ago the dream council allowed one person to know about the dream realm"
"Awesome! So i can tell Donnie?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Ok thank you Bob!"
I hung up and explained everything to him
ONE EXPLANATION LATER
Me: Did you that?
Donnie: Sort of
Me: Awesome! But remember, you cant tell anyone or else ill never be able to see you guys again!
Donnie: I promise.
Me: yay! Thank you Donnie! I would hug you right now but were not in the same dimension!
Donnie: wait its 1:20, shouldnt you be in class?
Me: school starts at 1:30, but sometimes my teacher gets here early, and sometimes he gets here late.
Donnie: well since i know that you're at school and not in bed, where if you talk everyone can hear you....
Me: What?
Donnie: Maybe i can call you?
Me: Totally! 😊
Instantly i got a call from Donnie
"Hi Cat" he said, i heard him tinkering with something in the background
"Hi Donnie" i said with a big smile on my face.
"So do you know us from your dimension?"
"Actually, you guys are a cartoon and a comic"
"Really?"
"Yeah you guys have been a thing for like thirty years."
"But were fifteen."
"Yeah, but you'll always be fifteen i guess"
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, but we've existed since 1984?"
"Yes, but in different incarnations, different styles, different voices, different personalities, for example, one of the first incarnations, you guys all wore red masks."
"Wow!"
We were talking for quite a bit and I saw Odeth come in the class room, she tried to talk to me but I held my finger up to tell her "not right now"
I didnt realize that I was smiling the whole time, its not beacause of the fact that i was talking to Donnie, the real Donnie, like THE REAL DONATELLO, but it was beacause i really liked his company, seriously, he's smart, nice, and i dont know, well i do know but i dont know how to explain it.
"Cat, I gotta go, my bed is calling my name."
"Ok, bye Donnie."
I hung up and i looked at my phone with a face that says "that just happened THAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!" I was smiling like an idiot.
"Entoncessss, quien es?(Soooo, who was he?)" Odeth said
"Que? Es nadie...(What? Oh its no one..."
"Ya dime quien fue porfis(C'mon, spill)"
I looked at her with an annoyed face then i thought of something to change the subject.
"No viste que tengo un celular?(Didn't you realize that i have a phone?)"