2.1

IN THE REAL WORLD
I got up out of bed, it was 11, man I love Saturdays, so I combed my short brown hair, and I changed into my pjs, I wasn't planning on going outside, and no one was coming over so I just skipped my shower, my parents would get after me, but they went to Toluca, a bigger city near where I live, yeah, I live in Mexico, born in New York, but then I moved to San Fransisco, then when I was 9 my parents moved here, of course dragging me along. I don't have any siblings, and I've never wanted any, anyways, I walked over to my huge living room, and who did I see? The turtles, well not as turtles, they were in their human form, but still, THEY WERE IN MY LIVING ROOM.
"Cat!? Do you know where we are?" Leo asked
"Um, wait, how did you get here?" I asked
"We just fell asleep, and we woke up in here."
"Wait here for a sec."
I went to my room and I called Bob
"Why are they here!?" I asked
"Why are- oh wait, yeah, there must've been a flitch in the server."
"Well when can you get them back to their dimension?!"
"It might take a few weeks, to a couple months"
"MONTHS!!!???"
"Yeah, oh and you can tell them about the dram portal and all of this, i just checked with the council, but just them"
Man, how fast can he communicate?
"Ok, well what happens if people recognize them?"
"You can expose them at your own risk, and if they try to watch any nickelodeon ninja turtles episodes they'll be temporarily blinded for 2 minuets."
"Ok, well i gotta go explain to them all of this"
ONE EXPLANATION LATER
"And that's why you're here" i said
"Ok, well where are we gonna stay?" Leo asked
"My house is huge, whenever there's some special occasion, we host it, so we have tons of guest rooms."
"How many?" Raph asked
"Well there's mine, but I'm not sharing, but there are 5 rooms with bunkbeds." I said
A/N - VERY IMPORTANT - MUST READ OR ELSE THE STORY WONT MAKE SENSE
Ok, so in the last part I said that Hiro and Baymax would be in this book, well I forgot to include Tadashi as well, in this version, Tadashi didn't die, so HAPPY!!!!
But he will be included, so I'll just give you guys some time to used to it.
ALSO
In San Fransokyo, (that's what I'll call the Big Hero Six dimension) this is actually a very famous book, (the irony), and it's also a comic, sadly not a movie yet, and Hiro and Tadashi are very fond of it, and I'm guessing you know where this is going.