39

Chapter 39
5 more minutes

"Why do you always leave once a month, and come back covered in blood." I asked,
"And give no explanation." I complained, Sirius looked as if he didn't know how to respond.
"Stay here." Sirius said leaving our dorm for 10 minutes and coming back in with Remus,
"Ask your question again." He stated, "I just want a simple explanation why you four leave once a month and come back all beaten up." I confessed, it's worrying seeing them all in such a state so often. "Well, this .. this doesn't leave this room. And I'm only telling you cause I love and trust you." Remus said sitting beside me, "Okay.." I began now getting even more worried, "When I was 4, I got, attacked by uh erm.. well there is no right way to say this, werewolf." Remus sort of blurted, "I'm - I'm so sorry Remus I shouldn't have asked." I began, "No, it's nice to tell someone." Remus gave a sympathetic smile, "So why do Sirius, James and Peter come?" I asked, "If you don't mind me asking of course."
"Were animagi." Sirius interfered, "Your- no," I began but in the blink on an eye my boyfriend had become a black shaggy dog.

"What the fuck." I breathed, "Why didn't you tell me Sirius? And why Animagi?" I asked but got no response, "Because werewolf's are only a danger to humans, so James, Sirius and I suppose Peter being animagi keep me in line." Remus smiled while scratching at his neck nervously. I turned back to see the dog turned back into my boyfriend, "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked again, "Well because girls don't fall in love with dogs." Sirius teased.

"Can we hangout in my dorm for once?" I asked Sirius, "But my friends are more fun." Sirius complained, "You've hungout with Sage and Alden like twice." I implied, "Fine." Sirius groaned while getting off the couch in the Gryffindor common room. "Bring a jacket, it's cold," I informed him. "Salazar Slytherin." I said standing before the entranceway to Slytherin common room, "Your passwords are boring." Sirius complained, "Are you going to complain the whole time?" I asked hitting him in the arm, "Yeah." He smiled. I started walking towards my dorm and turned around and Sirius was still standing there taking in the common room, "Sirius." I laughed and he snapped out of it and came waking towards me, "It's not fair you guys get the biggest common room." He confessed, "It's cause we're the best." I beamed while we entered my dorm.

"Y/n being in her own dorm?" Sage gasped, "No way this is real." Alden laughed, "Pinch me, it's probably a drea- nightmare." Alden smiled while Sage jokingly pinched him and he yelped.
"Oh fuck off. Did you guys drink all my fire whiskey?" I asked, "Most of it yeah." Alden admitted as I flipped him off, "She's fucking feisty over her alcohol." Alden said to Sirius, "Oh believe me I know, you should see her with her champagne." Sirius replied. Great they found something to bond over, me and my alcohol.

I laid down on my bed beside Sirius and he slowly put his arm around me and continued talking to Alden about some stupid event they have to go to in the summer, I laid my head on Sirius chest and shut my eyes, he moved his hand to my hair, slowly tracing his fingers through my hair while still talking to Alden. "It isn't that bad here." I whispered,
"I suppose," he mumbled.

I woke up to Sirius attempting to leave but I slowly grabbed his waist and pulled him back,
"Love, I have to go." He whispered, "five more minutes?" I asked and he listened, I placed my leg across him and he slowly rubbed his thumb against my thigh, I nestled my head into his chest and I could hear his heart begin to race.
"They are so in love I can't." Alden mumbled to Sage covering his eyes, "Shut up! They're cute," Sage smiled. "I am so in love with you y/n." Sirius whispered, "I am so in love with you Sirius." I smiled as I reached up and placed a kiss on his cheek, "Okay maybe I can stay another five minutes." Sirius beamed.

Authors note

Oh Merlin I've got 3 chapters out today.. this was just a filler though, I don't know if I will get a lot done tomorrow as I am quite busy but I will try my best. I love you all sm!! Thank you for all of the support, have a lovely day/night - c <3

(Vote lol)