31

Chapter 31
'S'

"Wake up! Wake up!" Remus shouted while shaking me and Sirius awake, "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" He repeated with a huge smile across his face, he looked like a little kid on Christmas.
Sirius sat up very quickly and made his way beside Remus, "It's Christmas!" Sirius said looking Remus in the eyes, "It's Christmas?" Remus grinned, they both turned to my direction, "Y/n, ITS CHRISTMAS!" They both shouted before Sirius grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed. "What time is it?" I groaned, "seven fifteen." Remus gave me a sympathetic smile before grabbing my other arm and they both pulled me down the stairs. "Morning." James grinned, and Peter sat in silence.
"Good morning!" Mrs Potter chimed with a cup of tea sitting down on the couch, with Mr Potter beside her with his coffee.

Below the tree was littered with presents, "Y/n!" James shouted before throwing a present my way, it was from Remus I opened it and there was a chocolate bar on top of a a knitted black sweater, of course there was chocolate. I lifted the crew neck from the box and on the chest there was embroidered "Pup" I laughed, it was adorable. "I learned how to knit!" Remus smiled, "It's amazing Remus! Thank you." I grinned while pulling him into a hug and turned around and Sirius had a matching one that said "Padfoot"
"I had too." Remus protested. Me and Sirius exchanged glances and he handed me a small box, and I handed him one in return.

He opened the box and pulled out a black chain necklace with a small paw shaped pendent, he held it out and all the boys made exaggerated gasps, "Thank you y/n." Sirius gave a genuine smile, "Now open yours!" He said while clipping the chain around his neck. I opened the box to see a small necklace with a small 'S' in silver, I looked up to him and he still had a huge smile on his face. I went and gave him tight hug and Mrs Potter gasped, "Awe young love! I love it!" Mrs Potter beamed, "So Jamesey when will you be getting a significant other?" Mrs Potter asked, "Soon." James groaned.
"Last time he asked out Lily Evans she called him a and I quote 'useless arrogant washout' that was hilarious." Sirius laughed, "Oh shut it!" James laughed. "Lily.. Lily." Mrs Potter attempted to remember, "Oh! Is she the muggle born with red hair? The one that's always with whoever 'snivellus' is?" Mrs Potter asked and we all nodded in agreement. "Muggle-born? James.. are you considering dating a muggle born?" Mr Potter asked, "Oh for Merlin sake he can date whoever he wants! Muggle born, Pureblood, they could even be a muggle!" Mrs Potter seethed before hitting Mr Potter in the chest and we all stayed silent, "Okay fine!" Mr Potter sighed and James face lighted up, "I should write to her.. right now." James said before getting up and making his way upstairs.
"Y/n can I borrow you?" Sirius asked, "Yeah?" I asked. He walked towards me taking my hands pulling me from the ground, and pulling me out the back doors of the Potter manor.

"I've been meaning to ask.." Sirius began and he looked nervous and shaky, he grabbed my hands looking down at his feet as the snow fell and we walked around the fountain of frozen water, "Yes?" I asked, "Y/n, I know.. I know, I messed up, I should've told you and I'm forever guilty. I don't know if your big on second chances, but I deserve one. I deserve a second chance, because I will love you forever and I'll never make that mistake again. Merlin y/n I've adored you ever since I've laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one, i've always know you were the one. So, y/n will you give me a second chance and be my girlfriend?" Sirius smiled, a million things ran through my head, I adore him I truly do, but my trust, my head says no but my heart says yes.
"Yes!" I grinned while I pulled him into a tight hug, he pulled away and placed his lips to mine. My hands went to his hair and his hands to my waist pulling me in closer, I could feel the warmth of his body against mine and his lips slowly trailed down my neck, "It's time for breakfast!" I heard Mrs Potter shout from inside and Sirius quickly pulled away fixing my hair and his own and I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand "two more things.."
Sirius began, "Yes.." I responded curiously, "1, we aren't finished. 2 I have this." And Sirius pulled out the black diamond ring, with the engraving inside, he slid it on my finger and smiled before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards inside.

Christmas had come to an end, and I still hadn't told the boys, nor Sage. Then my mind raced back, Elio. What about .. Merlins sake I need to tell him immediately when I arrive back, rumours will fly to quickly. Fuck.
"Y/n get ready faster!" Sirius shouted from down the hall, "I am ready dim whit!" I shouted back.
"Okay, okay let's go love, we need to leave or we will be late." He smiled before pulling me towards the backyard "Sirius- we have to go to the living room!" I protested, "I wanted to show you a trick." He grinned, "Oh - oh no Sirius .. this can't be goo-."
The next 20 seconds consisted of twisting and turning and a blur of the world, and there we were Kings Cross. I suddenly felt dizzy and collapsed into Sirius, "I expected that." He laughed. "Sirius- you can get in trouble for apparating at our age, and how did you .." I began, "Cant get in trouble if they can't track me!" Sirius teased. "Reggie can do it too, we learned from our cousin." Sirius beamed.
"I'll ask more on the train." I sighed.

Authors note

I'm so sorry, these chapters have been annoying lately, I've just had 0 motivation I'm sorry,
-c <33