40

Chapter 40
Loverboy

"You really need to start studying." I told Sirius,
"okay mum." Sirius teased, "oh shut it." I laughed while hitting him in the head with my notebook.
"It's true, you're going to fail if you don't start soon." Remus added, 'thank you' I mouthed looking to Remus. "You both know equally well I will do amazing." Sirius said lacking the confidence he usually has. "Sirius.. you literally didn't know what the word Panache was till last week and now you never stop using it." James laughed. "Well I have a lot of panache!" Sirius smirked, "That sounded horrible." I remarked.

A knock came from the door, "Come in." We all said in unison, "Boys.. and y/n, Dumbledore brought this letter and told me to give it to you 5." Lily smiled while handing the letter to me with a big smile then leaving, "James if you don't shut your mouth your jaw might touch the floor." Peter teased from the corner. "Peter, shut up. Y/n what does it say?" James asked,

Good afternoon to the order, before your O.W.L.S begin I would like to have one last meeting.
Please meet in my office tonight at 10pm, and don't get caught.
-Albus Dumbledore

I read aloud, "One last meeting? How much can we talk about a stupid army," Sirius complained, "He really expects us to fight off the dark lord? He's insane." Peter added. "Next thing we know he's going to ask for us to perform singing to the whole school." James laughed,
"I'm amazing at singing." Sirius smiled, "No no, we are amazing at singing." James grinned turning to Sirius for a high five,
"Mhm I heard you both singing during spring break, and I had a headache for 2 hours." I laughed, "We weren't that bad?" Sirius asked and I just nodded in agreement before they broke out singing,

"I can dim the lights and sing you a song full of sad things." Sirius began, "We can do the tango just for twooo." James sung while his voice began to crack, "I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings." Sirius sung, "Be your Valentino just for youuuu." James sung with a big smile across his face and this is when all the boys joined in, "Ooh, love, ooh lover boy." All the boys sung in unison as I buried my head into my hands shaking my head in embarrassment.
"What're you doin tonight, hey boy?" they kept singing "set my alarm and turn on my charm!!" They'd kept singing all smiling from ear to ear, "That's because I'm a good old fashioned lover boy." They all sung as I made eye contact with Sirius, they kept singing and I heard the door open to see Lily, Dorcas, Mary and Marlene at the door laughing, but none of the boys noticed. "How long has this been going on?" Lily whispered, "Not long enough." I laughed.

"I'd like for you and I to go romancing, say the word and your wish is my command." They all sung while Sirius sung while pointing into my direction and I felt my cheeks go pink.
"Ooooh, love, oooh, loverboyyyy." The boys belted out singing and all the girls covered there mouths trying not to laugh, "What're you doin tonight hey boy?" The boys kept singing until James looked up to my eye contact with Lily and his smile fell and his eyes went wide. "How much did you hear?" He asked trying not to laugh, "Not enough." Lily smiled. James began to blush and the boys all stopped singing looking to the door seeing Mary, Marlene and Dorcas all laughing so much they were crying, "No, no please keep going it was great." Marlene smiled while wiping a tear away holding back her laugh.

"Was our singing really that bad?" Sirius laughed while we laid down by the black lake staring at the stars, "No, well sometimes." I chuckled.
"What can I say I have panache." Sirius teased,
"You need to stop saying that lover boy." I replied, "Oo! I like that, loverboy sounds like you love me." Sirius smiled, "Well I don't, remember I'm in love with James." I teased. "Oh shut up I know you love me." Sirius smiled while pulling me into a kiss, as his lips collided against mine I felt butterflies throughout my stomach and my body felt weak. He put one hand through my hair and the other hand firmly on my waist. I took in every second of his breath against mine, I slowly pulled away, "I do love you." I smiled while pulling him back in closer.

"You two. Gross. It's almost 10, we need to go to The meeting." James chimed while walking towards me and Sirius. "Just because you can't get a date with Lily, doesn't mean you have to come crashing." Sirius groaned while pushing himself off the ground, "Actually, she said yes." James grinned while basically jumping up and down. Sirius jumped to his feet "No way!" Sirius shouted while running towards James and pulling him into a hug, "You bloody did it!" Sirius grinned while smiling from ear to ear.
"When? What did she say? Where are you going?" Sirius asked James very fast. I stood up and we walked into the school and James threw the invisibility cloak around the three of us.
"It's this Saturday, and she simply just said yes with a smile, she didn't even call me arrogant or lonely. I think we will go to Hogsmeade, or maybe even the beach we went to last year." James whispered, "If your going to the beach for a picnic me and y/n are coming." Sirius replied.
"Deal."
"Deal."

Authors note

Hello readers, I love love love reading all your comments, i don't think I'll get a chapter out tomorrow but I'll try too. Also don't attack me for the song loverboy coming out after they were in school. I just felt it fit well :)

Have an amazing day/night - c <33

Vote ;)