76

Chapter 76
All new

7 months later..

y/n pov

Life has felt rather .. normal as of lately , the dark lord is presumed dead as he hasn't made a move in months, and the best part of all, James and Lily had there baby boy a week ago. His name is Harry, and somehow Sirius has gotten away with being the godfather with a lot of persuasion from James to Lily. The little boy is treated like a little god by James and Lily and we all know they will be amazing parents for this young boy. "I still think you should've named him Sirius II." Sirius laughs, "Mm I don't want to explain to MY son, that he is supposedly named after the dim whit I went to school with." Lily groans with a small smirk on her face. Sirius puts his hands to his heart acting all offended "Dim whit.. My heart is shattered.. forever and ever." Sirius sings.
"Drama queen." Remus yawns tired of Sirius's bullshit, "I am-, no I am just .. I AM NOT!" Sirius protests while crossing his arms. "Drama queen." I whisper to Remus and he laughs in response.

"James! Remus and Y/n are doing that thing again!" Sirius yells."Shut it Black! I just got Harry sleeping!" James whisper yells back."But- they." Sirius trails off while putting a fake frown across his face while trying not to smile. "Also by "thing" do you mean, making fun of you?" James asks while making an entrance to the living room with Harry asleep in his arms. "Yeah. Hurting my feelings." Sirius pouts, "Awe muffin." Lily laughs, "I think it's nap time for Sirius." Remus giggles as I high five him for the good timed comment.
"I'm done with all of you." Sirius smiles letting his head fall back.

3 months earlier

"Can you believe it?" Lily asked me with a huge smile, "I don't know if I want to." I replied.
Today was our finals day at Hogwarts.
We graduated. We made it through 7 crazy years at this school, but now a small part of me never wants to leave. This is where I met my bestfriend, Sage. Which now, she and Alden are living their best life in France. I met Elio and Étienne, and of course I met the four boys who turned my world upside down, and then back right again.
Peter, who was quite hilarious when he spoke out, he wasn't the brightest but he made a great partner in crime as long as he knew what he was doing. But we lost him, so the four boys turned to three.

Remus, the one who made me feel as I was one of them, he struggled so much but persevered through it all with a smile and sweater on.
He was also the reason I passed in all my classes, cause oh boy was he smart. James, the boy who was like an older brother to me, he was protective and funny and came up with some hilarious pranks that I loved partaking in, plus his invisibility cloak saved us way more than once.
and, Sirius, the boy I fell in love with, the boy who makes me laugh each day, and makes me love this life. He's the best partner in crime who i'd trust with my life. I love him so much, and am so thankful for him being apart of my life.
I met Marlene, Mary and Lily who treated me amazing and saved me from the boys horrible ideas we knew would end absolutely terribly, but we made sure to watch.. from a distance.
And finally, I met Reg, I lost him less than a year ago, and still the pain takes a part of my heart, i miss his smile, and his laugh that made everyone smile. His 'i'm definitely tough' persona but knew he was a softy.

I miss him, and i will miss this school.

and so, I walked across the stage near the front of the great hall with a bittersweet smile.
Goodbye to old memories and hello to the new.
I really will miss this place.

-a/n super short but long time no see :)

- c<3