77

Chapter 77
No way

"I still can't believe we actually graduated, I mean the amount of mischief we caused, i'm surprised Mcgonagall allowed this." James laughed while taking a sip of fire whiskey. "Hey, hey Minnie didn't want us there for another year, she's probably thankful for us being gone." Remus added. "Well, i'd like to make a toast to that. To Minnie's relief of us all being gone!" Sirius announced, while everyone's glasses clanked with a 'cheers' from everyone. "Hey, the mischief won't be gone for long." I smiled while looking towards Harry sitting in Lily's lap.

"Oh definitely, i'll be teaching him all our tricks as soon as he can walk." James laughed which got quite the reaction from Lily. Lily quickly slapped James knee mockingly, "Our son will not torment professor Mcgonagall like you did!" Lily laughed with a bit of seriousness behind her tone,
"Don't worry mate, there won't be any teaching needed. He'll take his mischievousness after you." Sirius said while patting James on the back.

"Merlin, no." Lily exhaled.

Days later after celebrating our graduation, It still didn't feel.. right. A part of me is now the past, and I can't go back, but I feel so alone with out it. I've been contemplating the topic of becoming a professor at Hogwarts, I think it'd be a good career path to follow, but I do still need to talk to Sirius.

3 months later,

Walking into Enchantress Espresso feels like a fever dream, I haven't been here in what feel likes forever. (Forever is most likely a month)
But as we greeted by our favourite barista, Sirius grabbed a dark roast, while I got a vanilla latte.
We walked out and Sirius said he had something very special to show me, so as we walked down the street from the coffee shop to this unknown location, I grew rather .. curious. "Where are we going?" I asked, "It's a surprise for a reason y/n." Sirius laughed, "Well I know.. but -." I began, but I had no words. "It's only a little further." Sirius smiled.
Suspicious.

We must be at the spot as we turned into a park, the trees were beautiful, the leaves a contrast of oranges, yellows and browns. While the sun began to set with a perfect pink hue. "Isn't it beautiful?" Sirius smiles, "Yeah." I said almost breathlessly, we kept walking while there was a beautiful path, with leaves slowly falling with the sky slowly turning from a pink to an orange.
That's when Sirius stopped. I kept waking until I noticed Sirius stopped. I turned around and he laughed nervously. He got down on one knee and my hands flew to my mouth making me almost drop my drink. "Y/n, you're the most perfect and amazing woman, who makes me the best version of myself. I will never see myself with anyone but you. You're my person." Sirius began,
"Sirius.." I whispered out of joy, and nerves.
"So, y/n." Sirius said with a grin across his face.
"Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" Sirius asked.
"Yes, yes of course!" I said while my cheeks turned red and I couldn't hide my smile that covered my face. He slid the beautiful ring onto my finger, and my hands wrapped around his neck while his hands met my waist, his lips were warm, while he tasted like coffee.
My knees were close to collapse, while he kissed me more passionately.

Then I realized, i'm marrying Sirius Black.

He really is the love of my life.
Sirius pulled away, "Y/n Black." he grins, "I've been waiting so long to change that." He says.
Today is the best day of my life.

Once we were home, (we've been living with James, Lily and Remus) we immediately announced the engagement. "You finally did it." James smiled patting Sirius on the back like he's his son. "We've been waiting for this for toooo long!" Remus smiles, "Congratulations!" Lily squeals, while Harry has a little smile.

But, of course we never have a perfectly happy moment.

The room became engulfed in a black smoke.

They're back.

A/n- short chapter:)