67

Chapter 67
Sirius

Y/n POV

"Sirius!" I shouted while running and throwing myself into his arms. "You smell horrid." I laughed, "That's the first thing you say to me! Not a 'thank Merlin my favourite person in the whole world is back' or a simple 'I missed you' !" Sirius protested with a huge smile. "You need a shower. And yes, I missed you." I said while trying not to smile.

"Well, believe it or not they didn't let me shower in that bloody prison." Sirius said but his eyes looked over my head. I turned around and by the time I looked back for Sirius he was in a full sprint to James. "PRONGSY!" Sirius shouted while jumping into James arms. "Padfoot." James groaned while catching him into his arms.
"You need a shower." James groaned.
"I know!" Sirius laughed.
"Where's Remu?" Sirius asked, "Back at.. headquarters." I said hesitantly before looking to Étienne and Elio. "Yeah.. let's call it headquarters." Elio added.

Sirius jumped out of James arms, "Well if I need a shower.. that bad. Can we go to "headquarters" ? Do they have shower?" Sirius asked. "Yes." Étienne replied.
I grabbed onto James arm as we apparated back to headquarters, there on the couch were Lily and Remus and they looked to us with wide eyes.
"Where is he?" Remus asked. Within seconds Elio and Sirius apparated in together. "You don't even have to say it! I know your favourite person has arrived!" Sirius said with a huge smile.
"Welcome back Black!" Remus smiled,
"Missed ya Remu." Sirius chimed.
"Don't call me that." Remus sighed

Sirius had went to take a shower and I went to sit down beside Lily, "How are you going to tell him.. about the deal?" Lily asked curiously.
"I don't know." I replied.

'So Sirius, now that you're out of that hell hole I have to go work with the dark lord. How do you feel about that? Well doesn't matter cause I already agreed' cause that would go greatly.
Merlin I'm screwed.

My thoughts were interrupted by fast paced foot steps running towards the couch, I already knew who it was.
Sirius jumped onto the couch sitting right in between Lily and I, while, his hair was soaking and he finally didn't smell utterly disgusting.
"Finally the hell hole stench is gone." I smiled, "Are you going to give it up? I didn't have much of a choice." Sirius chuckled.
"I'm surprised Prince Charming didn't demand V.I.P experience." I said with a smile while looking Sirius in the eye, he stared back but then a smile crept along his face, uh oh.

"Did you just call me.. charming? I mean.. I know I am but I haven't heard it from you love." Sirius said with a cocky smirk. "I sure did." I replied back."James!" Sirius shouted loudly, and in the distance you could hear James coming into the room. "What?" He asked sounding very bored.
"Y/n called me charming." Sirius boasted.
"That's a lie. Has he gone mental?" James asked,
"Yes." I said. "No! I swear she did!" Sirius snapped back.  James shook his head while walking out of the room and Lily had gotten up and followed.

He leaned his head against my shoulder with his soaking wet hair making my shirt go cold; but I didn't protest.
"Something is wrong." Sirius said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Something. You're acting .. off. What happened while I was gone?" Sirius asked; now being serious. Quite literally.
"We went to the ministry. A lot. We got desperate and went to Dumbledore.. he did nothing.
The school was attacked again, and I got hit." I said only starting the story. "By who? I would like to make them miserable." Sirius groaned.
"Elio, but it was for my safety. He brought me here and told me about their.. plan." I hesitated.
"Plan?" Sirius asked.

"Well, they're working against the dark lord from the inside. They had an alliance with Regulus. They were a small.. team." I said. "They're not actually bad people is what you're saying?" He asked. "Well they are the reason you're out of Azkaban, so I'd say they are pretty good people." I suggested. "Tell me the rest." Sirius said anxiously. "They aren't .. perfect. They didn't get you out without a price." I said glumly not excited to tell him about this deal.
"Price." He huffed, "James or I can pay any price it isn't a big deal." Sirius laughed a little.
"Not that kind of price." I trembled.

"Y/n.. what did you do?" He asked very concerned."I made a deal, with Elio and Étienne." I replied. "I knew they weren't fucking good people, what did you make a deal about?" Sirius asked beginning to get angry.
"I am going to Riddle manor, I'm going to work with Elio and Étienne with the dark lord and we all are going to take him down. They just needed more help from the .. inside." I replied,
"I'll go. You're not going in there. No way in hell am I letting you go." He seethed.
"I'm going." I snapped. "You're not y/n! I'll go!" He yelled. "What is going on in here?" James said while Lily came in behind him.

"I can't believe you let her make that deal!" Sirius yelled to James, "I tried to stop her!" James shouted back. Now everyone was in the room, "What is happening?" Remus mumbled to Lily. She just shrugged in response.

"You two!" Sirius said storming towards Elio and Étienne. "You're not taking y/n!" Sirius shouted.
"She made the deal?" Elio said, "I don't care. She's not going." Sirius repeated.
"We need her." Étienne replied.
"No! We're leaving." Sirius said while taking my hand. "Are you in?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied simply and the twisting and turning feeling came to my stomach and I arrived in a familiar place.

A/n

Me posting two chapters in the last two days.. crazy

anyways drammaaaa

(Check my updates on my account) :)