74

Chapter 74
Inside joke

Y/n POV

James and I encountered another pair of silver masked death eaters, "Stupefy!" I yelled throwing the death eater right off of his feet.
"Expelliarmus!" The death eater on the right said while pointing to James knocking his wand right out of his hand. "Fuck." James mumbled.
"Expelliarmus." I said knocking the wand out of the death eaters hand with ease while James began to scramble for his wand that flew down multiple stairs. While I waited for James I tore one of their masks off of pure boredom.
I threw the mask up while making a v like motion with my wand, "Diffindo!" I said cutting the mask directly in half. "What the fuck." James laughed, "Want a piece?" I smiled handing him one half of the mask. James took it and tried to snap it with his hands, but looked like a moron trying.
"Damn this is some good ass metal." James groaned still attempting to snap it.
"Hurry up, they'll be waking up soon dumbass." I laughed while taking the mask back from him and putting it on the stairs. "Shall we keep going?" I smiled, "We shall."

While we ran up the stairs we heard more footsteps that clearly weren't ours. Around the corner were to silver masks with Gryffindor robes, James and I skeptically raised our wands but the two threw their hands up in surrender.
"Don't! Don't! Don't!" Remus laughed while pulling the mask off, "Merlin how to they breathe in these." Remus added. "I was thinking the same thing." Mary agreed, "Plus this one smells like absolute shit. Do they even brush their teeth damn." Mary said with a disgusted face.
"Four death eaters knocked out behind us, how many upstairs?" James asked, "6 or 7." Remus replied. "Is that all of them?" I asked, "Shit I dunno. They do the weird black smoke thing. Like a magic trick." Remus mocked.
"Not helpful Remu." Mary giggled.

"When will you guys get over Remu?" Remus protested, "Never." I winked. "I should get back to Sirius, he didn't want me leaving in the first place." I suggested, "Okay, let's get all the students to the 6th years dorms, and then all of us can stay on watch out." Remus added.
"Alright, let's go y/n." James said as we began to run down the stairs.

I knocked on the door to the first years dorms, "It's me," I said, "Me? Who?" Sirius laughed on the other side of the door. "Sirius shut up and let me in." I laughed. "Who's me?" Sirius asked.
"Y/n." I stated clearly over it. "What if you're an imposter." Sirius chuckled obviously just playing games. "Sirius my Merlin, just let me in." I said over his stupid games. "Fine." He laughed while opening the door. "You're alive!" Sirius teased. And I just gave him a look of disapproval back.
He pulled me into a tight hug wrapping his arms around my lower back while my arms wrapped around his neck. All I wanted to do was kiss him, but not in front a bunch of eleven year olds, and it was almost as if he read my mind, "Eleven year olds suck." He whispered into my ear, and I just giggled before letting go. "Okay everyone, we're going up a few dorms." I said motioning for the students to get up and follow, and they obeyed.

We walked up the stairs with me leading and Sirius at the back, and when we arrived to the 6th years dorms it was crowded with students, but we split them up and they made it work.
"No more eleven year olds for a long time." Sirius smiled, "Are you saying you don't want kids?" I teased, "Are you offering? Cause of course I want kids, I want a little Sirius everywhere I go and-." Sirius began to talk so passionately but I had to cut him off. "Not yet, we're still 17." I laughed, "Okay that's fair." Sirius laughed.

When we met up with everyone else we just kind of hung out within the stairwell on watch out, but we didn't think anyone else would show. "Tonight was exciting." Remus broke the silence, "That's one word for it." Sirius laughed.
"What you didn't have fun hanging with the first years Black?" Marlene asked, "No, half of them were terrified of me, or were practicing levitating spells." Sirius groaned. "Pft." James snickered.
"What?" I asked, but it instantly hit me that I used a levitating spell today. "Oh, James you're hilarious." I said crossing my arms sarcastically.
"What? Someone explain?" Mary blurted, "Inside joke.." James chuckled, "Yes inside joke." I repeated.

"Well, tomorrow why don't we celebrate with butterbeers at Hogsmeade?" James suggested, "If we make it out." Marlene giggled. "We will, so Hogsmeade tomorrow at 5?" James asked.
"5." We all agreed.

Short chapter lollol

Next chapter is some.. exciting news ..