CHAPTER TWO [ ⚠️ Extended ⚠️ ]

His eyes

His eyes.

They do not shift.

I cant break away from them either. Every single inch of my body feels numb, light-- maybe free. Why cant I say something right now? My mouth doesn't want to open, not even a single utter or unidentified sound. Shit. Not even his name I can say. What the hell is wrong with me? Could it be the pills? no--no no it cant be. It's what he said, "I'm not waiting anymore." His words paralyzed me.

(Leon)- "Can you breathe? Nod your head if you can" I did a single nod, at least my body can still listen to directions. He still hasn't looked away, its like he's admiring me. His right hand lifts up to my cheek palm resting against it and his thumb stroking. His hand is soft, warm-- his touch is comforting..

(Leon)- "Let tonight be something normal." he says smoothly, his stare at my lips then back to my eyes.

Is he saying what I think he's saying?

His hand that's rested on my cheek pulls me in bringing our lips together, our eyes shut and our lips move slowly. The paralysis fades as my arm lifts up to his shoulder to wrap it behind his neck. My fingers make their way spreading out, even his hair is soft. He pulls back hesitant to come back in, he makes a thoughtful expression as if he's reconsidering what he said. It doesn't take long for him to make up his mind. He pulls me right back in but with more power, he's going faster and breathing quicker. My lips are moving to keep up with his but I think at this point none of us care, it's that how our bodies reacting to each other. God... He's such a good kisser. He steps in forward making me take a step back. Another step...and another...again, again-- until my back hits a wall. It doesn't stop us, his hand on my cheek changes placement down to my waist pulling me closer against him.

I can feel it. I can feel it slightly through his jeans. My body weakens at the subtle brush against it. Im making his body react, I'm doing this to him... It's making me want him even more.

He pulls away breathing a bit heavily, his eyes on me and his hands staying put where they are.

(Leon)-"Say the word."

I stare deeply into his blue eyes, my mind is all fuzzy but I know Im not stupid to what he's asking. I want this more than anything.

(Y/n)-" Yes." I say clearly for him to hear.

His lips crash against mine, they're more aggressive and hungry for more. His hands travel all around my body feeling weaker as they move. His hands moved to my lower back and lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his waist to keep me in place.