CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: Written In The Water (Part one)

How is everyone? Curious to know how's everybody's day/night is going. I feel like it's been so long... I've been busy with other things :D But it won't stop me from posting a chapter. I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day 

------------------------------

1998

My eyes begin to flutter open slowly, the view is at an angle. What the hell happened to me? I hear some soft groans coming to the left of me. Whatever I was resting on-- was warm and comfy.

(Leon)- "(Y/n) ? " My head rose up. I was leaning my head against his shoulder. He froze waiting for me to collect myself.  As I scooted away from him I tried to stand on my feet--but I was caught in a dizzy spell. I use the wall behind me for support. 

(Y/n)- "Ow!--ahh! " I clench the back of my head. Gah-- It feels like I just got hit by a car. 

(Leon)- "Hey-- you okay?" he stands on his feet to check on me but he winces and places his hand on his patched up shoulder. 

(Y/n)- "Careful with that" I say as I was slowly coming out of the spell. 

(Leon)- " Did you do this? " 

(Y/n)- "Yeah-- I did the best I could." He looks at me caring eyes-- like he's curious about something.  

(Leon)- "Thank you." he said in a soft voice. I couldn't help but gaze at him, this man is stunning to look at...with a face like that-- he's got to be taken. I blink repeatedly to snap out of it, I drag my eyes to look at something else other than him. 

(Leon)- "Where's Ada?" 

(Y/n)- "I don't know-- but I think she's the one who knocked me out cold." His brows furrowed, I know for sure she's the one who hit me-- for what? I don't know. Once I was good, I stood tall to face Leon. 

(Leon)- "Come on, we better go look for her." 

(Time Skip) 

As we continue on further into the dark tunnels looking for Ada and the woman who shot at us. Thoughts are wondering endlessly-- my head could explode any minute. My hand grips the shotgun-- I am close to having a freak out. 

(Leon)- "How you doing back there?" he asks checking in on me. 

(Y/n)- " Not so good." 

(Leon)- " Not having fun at all? " he lightly chuckles. 

(Y/n)- " Oh-- I'm having the best night of my life..This is the most fun I've had in a long time." My tone screams with playful sarcasm, Leon lets out a laugh this time. 

(Leon)- "What do you like to do for fun?" 

(Y/n)-" Other than walking through dark tunnels? uhh-- I don't know." I've never been asked a question like this before, not sure how to answer.