CHAPTER SIXTY ONE: Anything Could Happen (Part One)

There he was

There he was. 

Handgun aimed right at us, he doesn't hesitate to lower it down-- he needs to take the shot regardless that I am here. His blue eyes shift examining my body, the bruises and cuts that are visible-- shit...even my eye that is started swelling up. His facial expression reads 'calm' but his shoulders are tensing, our eyes meet and his shoulder fall and eyes soften. His expression altered to calm to what looks to be anguish. He directs his eyes to Kamil, that only made him pull on my arm harder making a pained groan escape my mouth. 

(Kamil)- "Look at her." He doesn't. 

(Kamil)-" I said, fucking look at her! " he forces me down on my knees to the ground still holding my arm behind me and his hand at my throat.

(Leon)- " I am! " he retorted angerly, he aims his handgun high just about chest level towards Kamil. Kamil chuckles under his throat gripping tighter on my throat causing me to cough--gasping for air but only little came through. 

(Kamil)-"Doesn't this hurt to see her like this, weak and breakable?"

(Leon)- "Let her go." He loosens up his grip just a bit. 

(Leon)- "You're using her to get to me, but I know you also care about her." Kamil retightened his grip on my throat. He lifts me off from the ground standing on my feet with my back pressed against his chest. 

(Leon)- "You could've killed her before I arrived." 

(Kamil)- "I want to see the look on your face when I do."

 (Leon)- "Then I'm waiting! Cause once you do, I'm gonna make sure you wont get back up."

(Kamil)- "You think this is a lose, lose situation?" 

(Leon)-"We'll both lose something precious to us."

(Kamil)- "You really think I'm going to let it turn out that way?" he scoffs under his breath.

(Leon)- "I do." 

(Kamil)- "What about her, huh? Weak defenseless (Y/n)." He pulls me closer to his body feeling his breaths near my left ear. His hand around my throat forcibly turns my head to face him. He had this look on his face-- I couldn't read it well but the wicked smile alone made my body uncomfortable. I tried to pull my head back but his hand is forcing me closer to his, Kamil forces a kiss on my lips-- trying to provoke Leon. Feeling his lips on mine felt pure disgust-- I move side to side to void his mouth but he managed to plant two on me. I pull away looking at Leon's reaction, he kept a firm concentration on Kamil. Leon kept a calm composure but he's gotta be fuming on the inside. 

(Leon)-"She doesn't need me" At that exact moment, my right arm reached over to grab Kamil's hair and pull his head down, I held onto his hair and jump up to leap over his shoulder. He had no choice but to let go of me. I landed on my feet standing behind him, I shove him forward as I make a run to Leon's side.