CHAPTER NINE: Leave It All To Me

How's the story so far? 

Do you guys like it? 

I hope you do :) 

Just to clear some things up about what Vol. 5 is, basically this story is a big ' WHAT IF ' 

Leon is the one thinking,WHAT IF the Reader were in Racoon city.

But also some chapters taking place in the present after the events from vol. 4

Hopefully I'm making sense of this.

-------------------------------------------------

Present Day

YOUR POV:

I tap my fingers on the granite counter top, I stare into the living room-- looking at Leon's backside. Seeing how broad his shoulders are, it's making me remember of last night. It left me wanting more, almost craving it. This morning-- he left me hanging like an idiot-- waiting for him to kiss me. I wanted him to kiss me. 

I wonder if he feels the way I feel, wanting more of...that. 

No,no,no-- he probably doesn't...right? I mean--he waited for the right moment for us to be together in that way, so he must have patience. I on the other hand-- don't have any patience at all. Now things have changed, seeing him on the couch going through his clear device-- it's making me slightly annoyed. 

I have to do something. 

I step away from the kitchen and walk just towards the living room space. I see Major made himself comfortable laying beside Leon with his chin resting on his lap. Damn it, I want to sit beside him and just curl up next to him. 

(Leon)- " I had a feeling someone was stabbing me with their glare behind my back" he spoke not even  looking over his shoulder to see me. I say nothing, he notices me staying quiet and gets up from the couch stepping around and meeting in front of me. Feeling his body heat near-- his eyes looking down on me. His dark hair hanging low. 

(Y/n)- " Hunnigan trying to reach you?" I had a feeling they were going to call soon, Leon is still an agent after all .

(Leon)- " No." he says flatly. I study his face-- taking in his scent, his presence of being here. Was Leon always this amazing? The mysterious yet intriguing type? How does this guy go from a cop to this? I'm not complaining, I just want to know more about him.

(Y/n)- "Will you tell me about Raccoon City?" He tilts his head slighly.He's giving me his blue eyes, the ones I looked into last night. He raises his right hand-- about to brush my hair away from my face but he doesn't. He lowers it back down at his side. He lets out a throat chuckle and a smirk before leaving me in the center of the living room heading upstairs to the bedroom.