The hormonal witch...

....

Bonnie woke up on this beautiful morning. Trees were swinging as leaves were rustling. She thought about how good this day would be as she rose up from her bed, a smile complimenting her face. Then it hit her, today all seniors in Mystic Falls high school had a major test! 

Meanwhile, it was only the first month of Bonnie's senior year. She was not studying as much as she was supposed to because her and her friends have been busy trying to find a way to kill the original siblings. 

Bonnie stood up from her bed, walked to the bathroom and took a quick cold shower. Knowing what was ahead of her, she decided to dress up in her favorite jeans and a purple tee shirt. "I might as well be comfortable," Bonnie said as she ran downstairs, and walked out the door letting out a sigh.

Another day without her grams. Bonnie missed her grams. She was all she had. Her mother Abby left her when she was four, and was recently turned into a vampire by the eldest Salvatore brother she loathe. Her father was always so busy worrying about the town that he never really paid attention to the seventeen year old daughter he had at home. 

The two best friends of the young witch, Elena and Caroline, had their own problems to worry about. Bonnie didn't want to complain to them about what she was going through, or else she'd come off as a burden to them and that was the last thing she wanted. So what did she do? She kept her sadness to herself. 

***AT SCHOOL

"Hey Elena," Bonnie said, waving at the Gilbert. 

"Hey Bonnie!" Elena retorted, offering her a wave. She leaned the side of her body against the locker. "I hope you had a good nights rest because this test is not here to play."

"I'm ready, but I'm not that ready. I mean, can you really blame me? We've been so caught up in trying to find a way to kill Klaus and his siblings that we nearly forgot we're teenagers in high school, who want to go to college and have a career, not having to spend the rest of their lives killing vampires and worrying about who's going to die next," Bonnie said.

Elena rested her hands on Bonnie's shoulder to comfort her.  "I understand...I do. We're going through way more than the average teenagers, but we have to remain hopeful. Hopeful that one day, this whole supernatural mess will be over and we can go back to being actual teenagers." 

Bonnie sighed. "I guess you're right." Not. Elena always tried to make it seem like everything was okay, when half of the time, it really wasn't. She needed to wake up from la-la land and open her eyes to the unfortunate reality that faced all three of them: Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena. Speaking of Caroline..."Hey, have you seen Caroline by any chance?"

"No, I called her this morning, but she didn't answer," Elena said. 

Just as they were speaking about her, Caroline ran over to them. She embraced them in a big hug! "We are going to kick ass on this test!" 

Elena blinked back. "Someone's confident."

Caroline pulled out of the embrace. She let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm lying," she said, opening her locker to put books inside. "I don't think I'll pass this test. One, I'm terrible at math. Two, Ms. Jones hates me. She probably made the test hard on purpose, just so that I'll fail."

Bonnie had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at Caroline's paranoia. She cocked a brow at her blonde friend. "You are smart, Caroline. I'm sure you'll pass. I also feel the same exact way. Who says passing this test is guaranteed for any of us? What can one do when it just so happens that you and your friend group are involved with the Mikaelson siblings and all the other drama that comes with living in Mystic Falls," she said, shooting glares at Elena.