Dear Tennessee...

Dear Diary,

I figured what better time than to write to you now since I have the room all to myself. Today has been pretty hectic. From dropping my dad off at the airport to landing in Tennessee just three hours after leaving, then unpacking; which Kol and I had just finished doing by the way. We're sharing a room for the first time which is exciting, but also nerve-racking. Sure, we've slept in the same bed together like ONCE, but we never shared a room. It's not that we don't want to, but we don't see much point in it since we each have our rooms back home at the compound. But I guess this time we spend together will be in our favor.

You're probably wondering how I'm liking the house so far. To be honest, I'm loving it. It's a cabin, average size and cute that's right along the countryside road. The walls are made of wood, the sofas of real leather with a tint of velvet, and then there's this fireplace with a shelf that holds yellow flowers that are freshly grown or at least they appear to be. Gosh, I sound like Shakespeare. What I'm trying to say is, I've grown fond of it already.

Moving on, reality hadn't hit me until I exited the jet. This was it. We are finally going to find Freya and bring her home. I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't nervous. What if she doesn't like me? I mean, she has no reason not to. What am I saying? Of course, she likes me, or else she wouldn't have used my head to send visions through. But then again, visions hurt like hell, so MAYBE she's been doing that to cause ME pain. Freya...you're a conniving bi-

Suddenly, Kol walked into the room. He leaned against the doorway as Bonnie's eyes fell to the bowl of cereal in his hand.

"Dinner will be ready soon," he said behind a mouth full of honey-nut cheerios.

"Okay," Bonnie said, slowly, eyes pinned on his cereal. "Why didn't you pour me a bowl of cereal too?"

"Because you didn't ask?" Kol said with furrowed brows.

"You're my boyfriend. You're supposed to know when I want cereal, Kol."

"I'm not a mind reader," Kol said as Bonnie rolled her eyes. He felt bad for not pouring her a bowl, so..."Fine, you can have mine."

"Thank you," Bonnie said, as she reached her arm to get it from him, but he pulled it back.

"Sike."

"Whatever. I don't want your stupid cereal anyway," Bonnie said, arms folded over her chest.

"I was joking at first, but since it's stupid-" Kol started before Bonnie cut him off.

"-I was just kidding."

"Yeah, yeah," Kol said as he handed the bowl of cereal to her.

"Thanks, babe."

A soft smile graced Kol's face as he admired her beauty. Those emerald green eyes, her caramel-covered skin, her natural curls that she had finally decided to embrace. Oh and that personality. Gosh! It's what he loved most about her. Not one day went by where he didn't thank the universe for putting her into his life.

"You're welcome," Kol said. "Please make your way down soon."

"Okay, I will," Bonnie said. Kol raised his eyebrows at her in a knowing manner. "I promise."

"Don't have us wait for long, love." With that, he walked out of the room.

Bonnie took in a spoon of cereal and moaned heavily. "Mhm," she hummed. "That's some good cereal." She turned around and continued writing.

What was I writing about? Oh, right! Freya. Scratch what I said about her being after me. It's just my crazy witchy head, as Damon would call it, that has me all over the place...I guess only time will tell. Looks like we'll have to chat later, diary. I have this exquisite bowl of cereal calling my name. Plus, I have to freshen up for dinner soon. Talk to you later!

-

HEY GUYS! THIS IS THE END OF TODAY'S CHAPTER. I KNOW IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE WEEKS SINCE I LAST POSTED BUT I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY. THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE IT JUST GIVES A LITTLE INTEL INTO BONNIE'S LIFE AND THEIR LANDING IN TENNESSEE. I HAVE A LOT PLANNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO EXPECT SOMETHING GOOD. I LOVE YOU ALL <3 AND AS USUAL...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ;)