A fall into Psycho

Sophie paced around the room, impatient, for a couple of minutes before realizing that Bonnie wasn't coming and time was running out.

Sophie angrily clicked the numbers on the keypad, and put her phone to her ear as she rang Bonnie. Immediately, the phone went to voicemail.

Sophie rolled her eyes, and pressed the pound button. "If you don't want to do the spell anymore, then fine! But the least you could do is pick up your phone like a normal person," She hissed, then hung up after leaving the voice message.

"I guess I have to do it by myself," She mumbled. Sophie laid a thin blanket on the ground, and sat on her knees. There were a few candles lit and some herbs laying on the table in front of her, which would help her do the spell. All she could hope for right now was that the cloaking spell Bonnie did was still in action, or else she'd be in a bit of a predicament.

***

Bonnie slowly opened her eyes to blinding lights swarming around her. She felt something soft underneath her head, but then there was this rough surface against the rest of her body. She froze when the pounding of her head had returned. Her eyes widened, she saw she was in a cellar of some sort. It kind of looked like the one at the compound.

She pushed herself up from the floor, quickly reaching for the door that was surprisingly unlocked. Bonnie half expected it to be locked, but narrowed her eyes when it freely swung open, almost as if there was a purposeful intention behind that.

The young witch began walking down the hallway, glancing to the left and right. An antique carpet traveled down both ways, the paintings hanging inside the beige walls.

Bonnie slowly approached the stairs, descending down. It looked like a mansion and soon, she found herself in the living room. The further she walked, the more she could hear the bass of music ringing off her eardrums. That's when it occurred to her, she was still at Marcel's house.

She looked into the mirror hanging on the wall, her hair was still in place, she still had her mask on, so even if Marcel had kidnapped her, she'd remain unidentified to him, (unless, of course, he pulled it off while she was unconscious.) She barely wore any makeup, so nothing was smudged, and her dress had some rust on it from her laying on the ground.

She sucked in a breath when she saw Marcel standing there, with a smirk on his face. Being a vampire, Bonnie knew that he was aware of her presence the moment she woke. He turned to her, with a signature smile, "Hey, you again. Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot," He said, nearing her.

Bonnie took a step back, Marcel stopped in his tracks and chuckled. "Where's Kol?" She questioned, with no hesitation. She was starting to become angry. At this point, she didn't care if Marcel would have her killed for using magic, because she was this close to giving him an aneurysm with just a fierce glare.

Marcel chuckled once again, pouring himself a glass of bourbon. He then stepped back, sinking into a chair, and crossing his legs. "Look. In a situation like this, I ask the questions. But because I wanna be friends with you, your boyfriend is perfectly fine. He probably woke up from his unconsciousness by now. To be honest, I'm not sure. Although, I do have one of my men keeping an eye on him. Plus, I made sure to inform my guy that if your little boy toy gets aggressive, then he should return the same exact energy."

Bonnie was too annoyed to even acknowledge his comment about Kol being her boyfriend. "What do you want from me? Either way, you know I will never help you."

Marcel stared at her for a couple of seconds, and could see she was dead serious. He scoffed, "Moving on. I've had my guys looking every inch of the city for a new wolf who came into town, and apparently she's been seen with Klaus."