Live or Let Die

Marcel smirked, "Bonnie bad-ass Bennett. I'm glad you've decided to return."

It was very clear that Bonnie hadn't regained her strength; she had one arm on the wall for support.

"What are you doing here? And where is Rebekah? I insisted that she watch over you until I returned." Elijah grumbled lowly, walking over to Bonnie to see if she was alright.

Bonnie pushed herself up from against the wall, and ambled a few inches over to Marcel. "I figured she needed a break. Tonight has been pretty hectic." Marcel smirked, he knew exactly what she meant by that.

Bonnie raised her right arm, and the fire surrounding Marcel extinguished. "You're free. Now lead us to Kol." She sneered, then took a sharp breath as a random pain found itself in her chest. Marcel tilted his head, "And why would I do that?"

Bonnie sighed, "Because... You came looking for trouble."

Marcel blinked back, "Last time I checked, I didn't look for any trouble. You're bro-in-law over here came looking for my trouble."

"We didn't look for your trouble. This night was supposed to go as planned. We'd attend your dumb party and move on like it never happened. Or at least that was the plan until you had someone abduct me and Kol," She said, eyes glazing with annoyance. She wanted nothing more than to curse him out, but she wasn't dumb enough to risk it.

"Young, beautiful, Bonnie" He chuckled, "Do you know what ground you're stepping on?" Bonnie shrugged her shoulders, "I'd be lying to you if I said I cared."

Marcel then gestured his head to Elijah, "He knows. This is the old plantation where I used to be a slave. I hoped we would get along considering not too long ago, you too could've been a slave on this plantation," He continued, casually.

Bonnie raised a brow, "I beg your pardon..." She then exchanged a glare with Elijah who chose to stay out of this discussion. There wasn't much for him to share since honestly, he couldn't relate.

Marcel took a step out of the once flamed ring he was in, Bonnie began to tense.

"I'm pretty sure you've encountered many vampires, so I'm hoping you would know that we have special hearing. Here's some advice; vampires feed off of fear- and right now I can hear the adrenaline pumping through your veins. Frankly, it's amusing to see you in such a vulnerable state- but I think I know what would make you even more vulnerable... calling a few of my guys to kill Kol," He continued.

Bonnie had a quick glimpse of Elijah walking over to Marcel, arms buff. With an irritated sigh at the thought of Marcel killing Kol, she let her eyes close in frustration.

"You wouldn't dare," Elijah said, face-to-face with Marcel.

Marcel moved even closer to the original's face, "Would you like to see me try?"

Bonnie tracked Marcel's every movement with her eyes- even his slightest blink would catch her off guard. He couldn't be trusted, not even one bit. The walls in the cellar rocked back and forth, or at least to her, that's what it felt like. Her eyes snapped open, trying to stay alert. She stumbled forwards, gripping onto the first thing she came into contact with, which was a random cabinet. The world around her was spinning and she couldn't tell what was real or fantasy at this point.

Marcel sped behind her, she quickly turned around to face him. He took a step towards her, and she took a step back. Marcel put his palm on her cheek, Bonnie slapped his hand off of her.

The slap echoed in the mostly empty room and Marcel blinked in bewilderment. Elijah cracked a chuckle.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you don't have the right to touch me!" Bonnie warned and stepped back, shaking her stinging hand.