Make it make sense

Bonnie woke up to a beautiful sunny morning. She rose from her bed, but before her toes could get a grasp of the wood floor, she fell to the ground. Her legs were asleep. Bonnie scoffed in annoyance as she gave her legs a second to get some blood flow. As soon as she felt a tingle in her legs, she knew she could now stand, so she did.

Bonnie walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, blinking back at the bruise on her left cheekbone and the scratch just an inch above her eyebrow. "Just great," she sighed. The bruises had to have come from all of the commotion that took place yesterday, though she wasn't surprised, just a little shaken. This was her first time in a long time looking at herself in the mirror because anytime she would, she'd get these painful visions. It always had something to do with her and Kol trapped somewhere. Odd.

After undressing, the witch hopped into the shower. Suddenly, a vision began playing through her head as she washed her face. It was like the ones from before; Kol, unknown world, and loneliness. She wasn't sure what it was, all she knew was that it had to be some sort of prophecy.

A couple minutes had passed...Bonnie came out of the shower. She dressed up in a black Henley tank top, topped with a brown cardigan matched with black jeans and low rise ankle boots. After all the stress she's been through within the last couple of days, she figured she needed to dress cute. She just needed something to make her feel like a teenager again.

***AT THE LIBRARY...

Bonnie needed to be somewhere that was calm and collected. It was like nowadays, she never had that: peace. Suddenly, a familiar voice that she wasn't too fond of spoke.

"Bonnie Bennett. What a surprise to see you here." 

"I thought I made it clear that I hate you and never want to see you again," Bonnie hissed, calmly, her eyes still facing the book she was reading in front of her. 

"And I thought that I made it clear that I want you dead, but unfortunately, we can't always get what we want," Kol said. He pulled a chair from an empty table and sat next to her. 

"Don't you have anything better to do than harass me?" Bonnie questioned.

Kol's brows furrowed. "Saying I'm harassing you is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?" 

"I don't think it is," Bonnie shrugged. "If I say I don't want you talking to me and you still are, plus you're being a constant nuisance in my friends and I's lives, then you are one hundred percent harassing me, Kol."

Kol raised his palms defensively. "My bad, philosopher. I didn't think having a civilized conversation was considered harassment."

"Which part of this conversation sounds civilized to you?" Bonnie questioned with narrowed eyes. "You literally said you wanted me dead a minute ago."

Kol pressed his lips together, awkwardly. That is true, he thought. "Again, my bad," he said. "What are you studying? Maybe I could help." 

"I don't want your help," Bonnie said. She slammed her book shut, causing Kol to blink back. She put her books in her tote bag and stood up to walk out of the library. 

"Where are you going?" Kol asked as he followed behind her. Bonnie didn't answer his question. Instead, she fastened her steps. "Come on, Bonnie. My house is boring and I have no friends. I thought you'd keep me company."

Bonnie stopped in her tracks and turned around swiftly. "No one wants to be friends with someone as wicked as you," she said calmly. 

Kol didn't take any offense to her comment. That's how she usually spoke to him and that was something he had got used to. What caught his attention was the bruise and scratch on her face. "What happened to your face?" He asked.