Well, what do I do?

"Bonnie!" Klaus greeted her with open arms. "Isn't this lovely? You came just on time."

Quickly, Bonnie grabbed the baseball bat from under her bed. 

Klaus blinked back. "Are you always this prepared?" He asked. 

"Yes, I am. You can never be too comfortable when you're a witch known by crazy vampires like yourself," Bonnie said, the baseball bat still in her hand. 

Klaus raised his hands. "Relax, love. I'm not here to hurt you."

Bonnie nodded, slowly, throwing the bat to the side. "That's new," she said. "What do you want from me, Klaus? You don't check in on me often."

Klaus chuckled at that. "Well, there's a first to everything, right?" He said. "Anyways, I'm here to talk to you about my brother. It seems he's fond of you, too fond of you as a matter of fact."

Bonnie crossed her arms over her chest, defensively. "What are you insinuating? Kol and I are nothing but friends. That's it!"

Here she was again, denying what everyone saw. Even Klaus saw that the relationship they shared was more than friendly. He wasn't going to argue about it with her though. Some part of him fear she would give him an aneurysm. 

"Okay, just friends," Klaus said. "I'll tell you, love, I'm not angry about it. It's been a while since I last saw Kol in love. Frankly, I don't think I've ever really seen him in love until he met you. You've done us a justice by being around Kol. You're a good influence to him. With Kol being joyous, my siblings and I don't have to deal with his overbearing behavior. Which have I mentioned, I can't stand."

Bonnie narrowed her eyes. Klaus was thanking her?! She stood there, not sure what to say. All she could do was nod as a way of saying: you're welcome.

Klaus waltzed to her, taking in the scent drawing off her body. "You've been drinking; white wine and rum...good choice." A smirk grew on his face as he turned around to walk out of the room. "Stay in school, Ms. Bennett."

Bonnie released a sigh of relief as he exited the dorm room. It kind of worried her how he got in the first place, but then again, it was Klaus. He was capable of doing almost anything. 

Her thoughts wandered, was this temporary? The feelings she had for Kol...was he just another crush of hers that would sooner or later turn into another heartbreak? She couldn't tell. The thought hadn't crossed her mind until now. 

So many questions that would have to remain unanswered...

THE NEXT MORNING...

Bonnie took a shower and got dressed. She opened the door, stepping back when Damon barged in. "Uh, morning," she said with a slight sass waiting for some sort of gesture. 

"Where is he?" Asked a breathless Damon. 

"Where is who?" Bonnie asked as she shut the door behind him with confusion. 

"Your latest sleeping buddy that is somehow more important than the rest of us?" Damon demanded, swivelling around her, a look of question in his eyes. 

"Whoa! Kol and I are not sleeping together. Where the hell did you hear that?" Bonnie asked. 

"I'm not talking about Kol." Damon's eyes widened as he had just taken in what she said. "Wait, you're tapping the original?" 

Caroline and Elena who were in the bathroom curling their hair, stepped out as soon as they heard what Damon said. A look of shock was worn on their faces.