All Living things MUST remain dead?

"We heard everything," Klaus said.

"Well, not everything. But just the part where you two mentioned that Genevieve is the, you know what," Rebekah corrected.

"What's going on?" Hayley asked with narrowed eyes.

Bonnie knew that there was no lie she could come up with. "Genevieve, she's the reason why the witches want Hope and me dead. Kol and I were in the graveyard and she approached us. Then, she tried to kill me."

"She tried to kill you?" Hayley asked loudly.

Bonnie nodded. "Yes. And I know I should've told you guys, but--"

Kol cut her off. "But I told her not to." Bonnie looked at Kol with confusion. "Bonnie insisted that we tell you the truth, but I figured we'd wait a bit in high hopes of figuring out why she wants to kill Hope and Bonnie so badly."

"No, that's not what-"

Kol cut her off once again. "That's what happened."

Klaus grabbed Kol's collar and pushed him against the wall. Bonnie closed her eyes at the loud thud Kol's body made against the stone wall.

"This is not the kind of news you decide to keep a secret for your investigational purposes," Klaus said, eyes livid with fury.

"I know. I'm sorry," Kol said, struggling to catch his breath. The tightness of Klaus's grip on his collar had him struggling to breathe.

"And next time you hide such imperative news, especially news that involves that absurd coven, I will disown you as my brother. Do you hear me?"

"Y-yes," Kol stammered.

"Klaus!" Rebekah called. Klaus turned around at the mention of his name, his hands still on Kol's neck. "Let go of him. He's already apologized. What else do you want him to say?"

Klaus let go of his brother. Bonnie wanted to run over to him to make sure that he was okay, but she felt ashamed of herself. Ashamed that she'd just let Kol lie for her, knowing his siblings would hate him for something that was her doing. Plus, she could already see that he was composing himself, so she figured he was okay.

Rebekah crossed her arms and scoffed. "We are a family. Family doesn't hide things from each other."

"Yeah, well, sometimes they need to. Sometimes, family is better off not knowing things," Bonnie said. Everyone looked at her. "Anyways, Genevieve is in the other room. So if you guys want to see her, be my guest. But please be wise. If you kill her, then we'll never know what she's trying to accomplish by killing us."

Hayley sighed. "Look, I don't agree with you guys hiding this from us, but you're right. Maybe if we can find out why she's doing what she's doing, then we can take them down once and for all."

Klaus gave a one-sided shrug and clicked his tongue. "Fine. I'll spare her life. Where did you say she is again?"

Bonnie pressed her lips together and gestured to the room on the right. Klaus, Rebekah, and Hayley made their way over to the room on the right and walked in.

Kol clasped his hands behind his back. "Problem solved."

"Thankfully," Bonnie sighed. "Look, I don't want you lying for me, Kol. We all know how Klaus is, he doesn't take things lightly. I mean, he threatened to disown you. Let's not forget that he nearly strangled you to death."

"Even if he had strangled me with his two bare hands, I still would have come back to life. I'm a vampire, remember?" Kol joked.

Bonnie tilted her head to one side. "That's not funny."