Hello, New Orleans

As soon as the plane boarded, Klaus called a taxi to drop them off at the compound. Bonnie was shocked to say the least. There had to be at least thirty bedrooms, the house was huge. It had an ancient look to it, almost as if it had been there for years, which it most likely had been.

Even though it was a bit gloomy, she couldn't help but admire the house. Sure it looked nothing close to the one they had in Mystic Falls, but this one was still very beautiful. She walked in to see beige walls, which were complemented by green vines that draped along the corners, which brought out it's decor.

The room Bonnie was led to looked as if it had not been occupied in centuries, but she could tell it was clean. The walls were pale pink and antique furniture surrounded it's environment. There was a small vintage vanity and an iron frame bed post. The floors were made from wood, and seemed a little rusted. When she walked in, the floor creaked as her footsteps clanked against them.

Bonnie dropped her bags on the bed, and released a sigh of relief. She took her phone out of her pocket to see several messages and missed calls from Caroline and Elena. She was sort of surprised to see the missed notifications from Elena, they weren't exactly on good terms.

Bonnie clicked the phone icon to call them back, but two knocks impeded on the door. She turned around to see Rebekah leaned against it, with her arms folded.

"Get ready, and meet me downstairs in ten minutes" she said.

Bonnie tilted her head to the side, "Where are we going?". Rebekah rolled her eyes, "Klaus wants me to show you around the city, it won't be long. If you're not down in ten minutes, I will stay here and relax just as I had planned to" the blonde vampire stated just before walking away. Bonnie ignored Rebekah's unknown hostility. Anyways, she didn't focus on that. Her attention was gripped to the idea of walking the streets of the infamous New Orleans.

She opened the closet, and looked through it to see tons of clothes. Casual, formal, hip, athletic, all kinds. Klaus really wasn't joking when he said everything she needed would be provided for her. But she decided to wear something she packed; at least for now until she got used to this place.

She quickly changed and made her way downstairs. Rebekah stood in the kitchen, waiting for her, "Took you long enough."

"You said ten minutes, and I came down in five. Relax." the witch scolded.

Rebekah rolled her eyes, and made her way out the house. Bonnie followed behind her.

The streets of New Orleans were so lively. There were cool paintings on almost every building, the beat of jazz music floating in the air, people performing tricks in the middle of the road; showing off their talents, then there was that strong southern aroma from the different food shops they'd pass at the end of each block. So far, Bonnie loved every single part of it.

As they were walking, Bonnie slowed down her steps, as she took in sight of a woman walking in front of them. She could sense something, she wasn't sure what it was, but she was eager to find out.

The witch stopped in her tracks, Rebekah stopped walking as well and faced her.

"I told you earlier that I'd like to make this tour as quick as possible. Perhaps you could --I don't know-- walk" Rebekah said. Bonnie didn't reply, her eyes fixated on the woman. That's when Rebekah looked at the woman Bonnie couldn't get her eyes off of, "Do you know her?"

Bonnie snapped out of her thoughts, "No, but I feel like I do."

Rebekah sighed in frustration, "Is this one of your little witch instincts?" she said with sarcasm.