Him

Bonnie strode towards Hayley's room, her eyes alight with curiosity when she saw Caroline and Hope painting. She leaned against the doorway. "Hey, Care. How's that painting going?" She asked, her voice tinged with excitement.

Caroline looked up with her face twisted in frustration. "Awful," she said. "I haven't even picked up a paintbrush since high school."

"It's impossible to be awful at painting. Why don't I teach you?" Hope suggested.

"Sure," Caroline smiled.

"Let's start with a flower. So, first, you start by drawing a circle..." Hope instructed. Her voice was soothing and patient, like that of an angel.

As Caroline and Hope busied themselves with painting, Bonnie left the room. She walked down the hallway, peering into each room she passed. And then, she came across her old room.

Bonnie hesitated for a moment before entering the room. Her old bedroom looked different now - the once peach-painted walls were now beige.

She walked over to the bed and sat down, feeling a wave of nostalgia wash over her. She remembered the good times with the Mikaelsons, the laughter and the tears they shared. She remembered waking up to their crazy antics and couldn't help but feel a pang of longing to experience those days again.

Suddenly, she heard a creaking sound coming from the bathroom. Bonnie's curiosity got the best of her, and she slowly approached the door.

She opened the door, and her eyes widened in shock as she saw Hayley and Elijah kissing. "Oh, my gosh!" Bonnie exclaimed, her hands flying to her face. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

Hayley and Elijah pulled away from each other, their faces filled with embarrassment.

"Bonnie," Elijah swallowed. "We didn't hear you come in."

Bonnie's mind was racing. She didn't know what to say. "No, you're good," she said, trying to keep a straight face. "I'll just leave you two lovebirds to it."

Hayley and Elijah nodded, their faces still flushed with embarrassment.

Bonnie walked out of the bathroom, trying to hold back a laugh. "I guess my room isn't the only thing that's changed around here," she said.

The pair walked out of the bathroom and into the room.

Bonnie pursed her lips. "I'm guessing you guys finished your makeout sesh," she said. She pointed to Elijah's lips stained with Hayley's burgundy-colored lipstick. "Hey, you got a little something there." Elijah tried to wipe it with no luck. "It's still there."

"Oh, dear," he sighed, his face reddening.

"Don't worry. I got it," Hayley said. She licked her thumb and wiped it for him. "There; it's gone."

Elijah cleared his throat. "Thank you," he said. "I'm going to go now."

"Please," Hayley said with a forced smile.

And, with that, Elijah left the room, his footsteps echoing down the hallway.

"Hayley and Elijah, sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g," Bonnie sang. "I can't believe I caught you guys in live-action."

Hayley rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Real mature," she said. She walked out of the room, and Bonnie followed her. "I'm still mad at you, by the way."

"I know, which is why I came here, to apologize," Bonnie said. Hayley stopped and turned around to listen to what Bonnie had to say. "I thought about what you said last night, and you're right; I've been a bad friend. And, when I put myself in your shoes, I realized it must have been lonely for you not to see me or talk to me for weeks at a time. I abandoned you. I hate to admit it, but I've grown an unhealthy obsession with work. And it's taking a toll on the people I love. First, Kol, then you."