Chapter 22: the party

Jaclyns POV:

List:
Blake and Ran
Luke and Caroline, the boys
Tim and Faith, the girls
Jason and Brittany, the girls
Momma Becky and her boyfriend
Kolby
My aunt and grandma
My mom and dad
My aunt tiff and uncle mark, the kids

Ran came over and helped me decorate.

2 hours later

We were all decorated and everyone started showing up. Momma Becky and her BF came first.

MB: come with me
J: alright

She drug me outside to meet her boyfriend leaving B inside.

MB: this is my boyfriend Brian.
BR: nice to meet you.
J: nice to meet you too.

I went inside and found Brantley in our room. He had just got out oh the shower and didn't have a shirt on. I went up behind him and kissed back while I rubbed/ traced his tattoos. He turned around and gave me a kiss.

J: your mom and her boyfriend are here.
B: k
J: be nice. Be happy your moms happy.
B: I know.

He put a shirt on and put his hat and chains on. I handed him his rings and boots. He put them and grabbed me. He put his hands on my checks and kissed me. I smiled in our kiss and he laughed.

J: come on. Let's go.
B: fine

We went downstairs and they were talking in the kitchen. When momma saw B she smiled and wrapped him in a hug.

MB: Brantley. This is Brian. Brian this is my son Brantley.
B: nice to meet you.
BR: nice to meet you too.

Brantley wrapped his arm around my waist and we stood there and talked to them until everyone started showing up. Everyone was in the kitchen getting food when Brantley spilled a drink on me. We went upstairs and changed.

His was a white shirt, so was mine, with black writing and mine had a baby head on my stomach and it said " Due July 10th, 2015 ". I put a jacket on and we went downstairs. Inventive to Ran and asked her to get everyone in the living room.

R: EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW! THANK YOU.

Everyone made their way to the living room. We stood in the door way and everyone had confused looks.

J: we have an announcement to make.
R: go on

We unzipped our jackets and took them off. I threw mine in the hall and so did B. Everyone's faces lit up and the girls screamed. Caroline and Brittany were the first over to me.

C&B: CONGRATS
J: thank you

I gave them hugs and my mom came over.

J: You're gonna be a grandma.

Then she did what I didn't think she would do. She slapped me.

M: HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!?

She then shoved me to the ground. Brantley came over and made sure I was okay. I looked over and Caroline had grabbed my mom by the hair and was dragging her outside. I sat up and leaned into Brantley's chest and cried. He sat down and pulled me in between his legs. He kissed my head and said " shhhhhh ". I saw that Faith and Brittany both were gone. So were all the guys besides Jason.

JA: you okay?
J: yeah. I don't understand why she would do that!?
JA: I know. Come here.

I stood up and he gave me a hug. Brantley grabbed our jackets and handed me mine. I put it on and went outside. I saw Caroline shove my mom in a car and throw her stuff at her. Brittany and Faith saw me. They came over and hugged me. I saw Caroline come up the stairs. I walked over to her and she said

C: that's done with.

I just laughed and gave her a hug.

J: thank you.
C: no problem.

We all went back inside and talked. The guys talked and the girls sat in the dining room talking.

3 hours later.

Everyone left. My eye was swollen shut. B came in and handed me an ice pack. I grabbed it and put it on my eye. He laid down next to me and smuggled with me. I laid there and fell asleep.