Chapter 7

Brantley's POV:
The next day I was super sore. I went into the kitchen and got something to eat. I sat on the couch and watched TV waiting for Jaclyn to wake up. 

30 minutes later

I was watching TV when Jaclyn came out of room. She came out of the bathroom and got a bottle of water. She went to the medicine cabniet and got ibeprofen. She sat next to me and curled up to me. I kissed her head and rubbed her back. 

B: You feeling better?
J: Not at all.
B: Do you want anything?
J: Chocolate, Mexican, and soda.
B: I will go to the store then. Let me go get dressed. 
J: I'll go with ya.

I went into the bedroom and pulled out clothes. Jaclyn grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom. I changed into jeans and a dark tshirt. 

Jaclyn's POV:

I changed into skinny jeans and a tank top with heels. I curled my hair and did my make up. I grabbed my sunglasses and went out to the living room. I was leaning against th counter when Brantley came in. He grabbed my phone out of my hands and locked it then put it in his pocket. 

B: Go pack a bag. We are going out for the day. 
J: Alright. 

I kissed him and went to the back. I grabbed a 31 bag and put in my girly stuff then a spare change of clothes. I grabbed my charger and put it in the bag and went into the living room. 

B: Ready?
J: Yeah.
B: Let's go out to a mexican resturant so you get your mexican and soda. We can go to the nearest gas station and get chocolate.
J: I hope you know I love you so much. You are such a teddy bear. 
B: I know. 
J: And I love it.

I kissed him and started walking towards the truck. Brantley came to my side and picked me up. He spun me around and sat me down in the truck. I laughed and took my shoes off getting comfy. He hoped in and started the truck.

20 minutes later

We pulled into a resturant and went in and ate. When we were done we went site seeing.  When we got back to the bus we visted with Justin and went to sleep.