Chapter 2

Brantley's POV:
I like this girl. While I was in sound check she sat on the side. When I usually do my hip grinds I looked at her and did them. She laughed and blushed. When I was done I went to give her a hug until she pushed me away. " what!? " " your disgusting. Go change please then you get all the hugs you want. ". I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the bus. She sat on the couch after taking her boots off. I went and changed then say next to her. " Now can I have a hug? " " Yes. ". She crawled over to my lap and gave me a hug. She sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. She was playing on her phone. She was snapchatting one her friends. We kept taking selfies where we were being silly,serious,smiling, and anything. She laid her head on my lap and fell asleep.

1 hour later

Jaclyn's POV:
I woke up curled up to Brantley. I got up and went into to the bathroom. My hair looked like shit so I fixed it the best I could before I went to head out to my truck to get my straightener. When I walked out a sleepy Brantley. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then he................... kissed me. I kissed him back then said " Brantley. You need to get ready you go on in 1 1/ 2 hr. " " Alright. ". He kissed my head then I went to my truck to get my straightener. I fixed my hair and waited for Brantley. I grabbed a Mountain Dew to wake up. I got my boots on when Brantley came out. When we got our I held my arms out. " What? " " Piggy back ride? " " Fine. ". He picked me up and carried me to the arena. He sat me down and hugged me. I could feel him all tensed up. I hugged him and felt him relax. I sat down next to Justin Moore because that's one of his opening acts. Brantley told Justin " take care of my girl. " " I will. ". Then he went on.