Chapter 27: coming home

Brantleys POV:

I went home and got Aeris car seat and diaper bag. I came back and brought the stuff in with me. Jaclyn had changed her into a onesie that said " Daddies little angel " with a motorcycle on it. I smiled and kissed Jaclyn. I picked up Aeri and played with her.

B: how's my baby girl this morning? Huh?

I played with her until the nurse came in with discharge papers. I put Aeri in her seat and buckled her up. I grabbed a blanket and covered her up with it. I put the diaper bag over my shoulder and picked up the carrier. I had my other arm around Jaclyn.

We walked out to the car. I got Aeri in and then Jaclyn. I got in the drivers side and drove home. Ran and Caroline went over and decorated the house for a welcome home. When we pulled in I got Aeris stuff and got her out. When we got inside I got her out of her car seat. I laid her head on my chest and held the back of it to support it. I kinda bounced her and walked. MU told Jaclyn we needed to change Aeris diaper. We really didn't but Blake and Luke put her name over her bed. I carried her upstairs and turned the light on. Jaclyn went in and looked at it. I stood at the door and watched. I turned Aeri around and said

B: look. This is your room.

She opened her eyes and smiled. I chuckled and kissed her little head. I went into the bedroom to change. I laid Aeri in the middle of the bed. I threw on some sweats and a tank top. I laid down next to in bed and we cuddled. She curled up in my arm pit and fell asleep. I covered her up with a baby blanket and me with a normal blanket. We both soon fell asleep.

Jaclyns POV:

I went into our room so I could get ready for a shower. I went in and found B and Aeri asleep. She was curled up in his arm pit. I took a picture and posted it on Twitter. " Daddies Little Girl already. ". Then I posted on of all three of us. " Aeri Marie Gilbert ❤️ born 7/12/14 ". I kissed Brantleys head and he kinda woke up.

J: I'm gonna take a shower.
B: alright. Love you.
J: love you too.