Chapter 31

Brantleys POV:

I grabbed the box out of my hand. Her hand went right over her mouth.

B: Jaclyn. You are my world. You gave me one of the best things in my life. You and Aeri are the best things in my life. I think everyday how did a girl like you fall for a guy like me? How did I get so lucky? I don't know. I'm just thankful I met you. Will you please marry me?

J: yes.

I stood up and smiled. I put the ring on her and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up. I gave her a kiss and we walked back up to the house. I grabbed my truck keys and we left. We headed down to the house I bought. I held her hand the whole way there. When we pulled in her jaw dropped. I got out and went to her side. She got out and wrapped her arm around my waist. We walked in and I showed her around. We picked out where everyone was gonna stay in rooms. We were sitting on the couch and talked. She laid her head on my lap and played with her ring.

B: do you like it?
J: I love it.

She leaned up and kissed me. I pulled her up closer to me. She laid her head on my chest. I kissed her head and held her hand. We intertwined fingers and I kissed our hands. A few minutes later we headed back to the house.