Chapter 42:

Brantleys POV:

It's been a week since we started the tour. Aeri has been doing amazing so they are staying. I couldn't be any happier.

I went into the living room and found Aeri playing on the ground with Jaclyn. I sat down behind Jaclyn so she leaned back to give me a kiss. Aeri climbed over Jaclyn and gave me a kiss.

B: thank you baby girl. She clapped her hands and giggled. She went back to playing. Jaclyn leaned back and looked at me.

J: what are we doing today?
B: we are almost to Virginia. We will be there for 4 days. We have a hotel room. The first and third day is to explore and chill.
J: sounds like fun.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my chin on her shoulder. Aeri crawled over to us and punched my nose. I laughed and kissed her fingers. I picked her up and she laid her head on my chest. I stood up and went into the kitchen. I got a bottle of water and went back into the living room. Jaclyn was picking up the toys. I sat Aeri down and put my hand on her back.

B: sit down. I will get it.
J: I'm fine.
B: babe. Take it easy.
J: fine.

Jaclyns POV:

He pulled me close and kissed my stomach. I laughed and gave him a kiss. I sat down and aeri laid down in my lap. She soon was passed out. B took her to her room and came back.

B: 1 week baby.
J: I know. I can't wait to officially be a Gilbert.
B: I can't either.

I laid my head in his lap and held his hand. We watched some tv till we got to Virginia.