Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I took the DVD out of the TV.

I glanced at the time 6:34pm, I span round to look at Michael, but, I caught him staring at me, he promptly shifted his eyes, to look into mine, all I wanted to do was kiss his magical lips...No...I can't do that, it's too soon, I just have to be patient...

"Are you hungry? Would you like to order a takeaway?" I asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good!" he replied.

I went into the kitchen and got out the menu's, then went back and gave them to him so he could choose.

He chose pizza, ham and pineapple to be exact, after we had ordered we sat down and started talking. "What time do you have to leave tomorrow? I asked.

A sad, frustrated expression appeared on his face "Early, around 8:00am, I don't wanna go though, I have thoroughly enjoyed this weekend here with you, I wish for it to carry on..."

A lump started to form in my throat, I didn't want him to go either, I swallowed hard and carried on, my voice merely a whisper, "Will I see you again after tomorrow?"

"Of course you will gurl! Do you think I'm just gonna go home and forget about you? Because I'm not, there's no chance I'll forget about you!" He grinned.

The lump on my throat began to emerge once again, I had to fight back the tears, but I stayed strong. And then, words came out of his mouth that I never thought I'd hear...

"Visit me in Neverland."