Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I looked down, feeling a mixture of sadness, despair, disbelief, and most of all, I was annoyed at what had happened.

"It seems like the boys have really taken a shine to you!" Katherine said.

I faked a smile.

"Look, why don't we go and find Michael and tell him the news, it might make you feel better." she said whilst grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

We passed the hall way where the whole predicament had happened, I walked past quickly but saw Jackie pinning Jermaine to a wall firmly with the collar of his shirt, Jermaine was trying to fight him off, Jackie looked extremely angry and wasn't going to let him be for a while, I saw Tito behind Jackie, giving Jermaine a lecture, the veins on his head popping out with anger, none of them noticed us pass.

We got to the kitchen, I immediately saw LaToya, Rebbie and Janet in a corner conversing, they all noticed me and Kate and smiled, their happy faces were short lived when they noticed my tear stained face.

I turned to Kate, "I'll be back in a minute..."

She nodded and I ran up the stairs to my room, I didn't want anyone else to know that I had been crying so I quickly patched up my makeup and went back to the kitchen.

I walked up to Kate who was now with Cheryl, "I'm going to go and find him..." I said.

"You want me to come with you?" Kate asked.

"No, I'll be fine..." I said, smiling for her and putting on a brave face, I rushed past Michael's sisters only to be pulled back by Rebbie.

"Hey hey hey, come here, what's the matter sweet cheeks? Why the teary expression?" She asked, Janet and LaToya were now gathered around me too, all of them looking worried.

"Umm, I'll explain later, okay? Do you know where Michael is?" I said quietly.

"You better explain to us Grace, we're worried about you!" Janet said, genuinely sounding scared.

"Michael's out on the patio with Marlon and Randy..." said LaToya, a sympathetic expression looming across her face.

I tried to smile, "I will, I promise I'll tell you later, and thank you..." I said turning around and heading out of the large, glass French doors and out onto the patio.