Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

"Not really, but I can tell I don't have a choice." he giggled.

I shook my head.

He sighed, "Okay, well...umm... kissing made me, err... erect and the...the tightness of my trousers meant that it was, in...in a uncomfortable position...causing me discomfort. I had no other option than to sort myself out!" he was majorly blushing, giggling and avoiding any eye contact with me.

I couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"Don't laugh!" he said.

"I can't help it! You're too cute when you're embarrassed!" I said laughing.

He gave me a sarcastic look, "What?!" I said innocently.

Just then we heard Cheryl calling us from downstairs, "Food in five kids!"

"Okay!" we both shouted at the same time, we looked at each other and giggled.

"Quickly! Go forth and cover your naked chest before I strip you of the little clothes you're already wearing!" I warned humorously.

He raised his eyebrows, looking shocked but in an amused way, I got off his lap and watched him pick out a white T-shirt, he put it on and tucked it into his trousers, then he got out a long, loose white shirt and put it on over the top, he looked dreamy...as always. He checked him self in the mirror and came towards me, he turned me around and got a hold of my hips, walking me forward with him towards the door and out of the room, "Come on gurl..." he said.