Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

The youngest looking brother of them all spoke out, "You okay, Mike?"

"I'm fine, Randy." Mikes voice monotone, it sounded emotionless.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked.

"I'm Marlon!" his voice sounded full of mischief and laughter, I think this is how his voice sounded all the time, he looked to be a particularly happy and cheeky person, "Now I hope you be looking after my little brother here, he likes a lot of attention and gooood gooood loving!"

"MARLON!" Mikey hissed under his breath, I laughed.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it..." I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

"What?! Y-you mean to say, you two have...umm...y'know..." he sounded startled and Mike was looking at me wide eyed.

"Now that's our business, for us to know, and for you to never find out!" I was playing with Marlon, making him believe me and Mike had done something we hadn't.

"But, but Mike isn't into that kinda stuff!" Marlon insisted.

I shrugged and shot him a cheeky smile, I looked over to a now deep shade of red Michael, I laughed to myself.

The last and the youngest brother walked up to me, he looked shy, maybe he got the shyness from his older brother, Michael.

He held out his hand for me to shake, I eagerly took it and shook his hand, "It's nice to meet you Miss, I'm Randy Jackson, the youngest Jackson Brother."

I replied to him, "Nice to meet you Randy, I'm Grace, you don't have to call me Miss!"

He seemed to relax and started to smile, "Okay, it's just Michael always taught me to address a gurl I didn't know by the name of Miss, until I got told otherwise!"

"Oh did he? Well that's very polite of you! Both of you." I said, shooting Mike a glance, he was smiling smugly to himself.

Randy went back to his place in the line, Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Randy were still in the room with us, then we all heard slow, lazy footsteps about to enter through the door.