Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I tried to think of what I could pack.
I made my way over to the chest of drawers and pulled out enough underwear and socks to last two days and nights.

I packed two 'day outfits', one was some bleached blue skinny jeans, and a white T-Shirt with black stars on it, along with some blue high top converse.

The other 'day outfit' was black skinny jeans, an off the shoulder, navy jumper, with my tie dye Vans.

I suppose some people would say my dress sense is quite tomboyish, honestly, I can go from Tomboy to all out girly girl in a click of a finger.

I was completely stumped on what I should pack for a 'going out outfit', I used to be dead against wearing dresses or skirts...I thought I looked absolutely wretched in them.

Now? I loved wearing them...just body confidence is still an issue...

The dress I packed was a berry colour, just above the knee and had small cut outs on the ribs and adjacent to the belly button...maybe the sexiest dress I owned...and I had never had any occasion to wear it, until now.

I decided against packing any tights to go with it as I thought it looked better without. Although I did pack my big, chunky heeled, black high heel boots.

If I was going out with Michael Jackson for the evening. I wanted to make a statement.