Be Careful What You Wish For.

Grace's P.O.V.

Me and Toya watched hopelessly as Janet battled Mikey, and lose. It was just us two now.

We ran away, we wanted to get some space between us and give us time to hide, we stopped as we came to the train station, it was surrounded by trees and forest land, this was a perfect hiding place!

"You hide at that side of the station, make sure you are well hidden! I'll hide at this side! If you're in trouble and he starts to chase you I'll be right behind him okay? You do the same if he chases me!" I instructed.

She nodded, smiling, "Okay! Gotcha!"
We high fived before dispersing and finding a suitable hiding place, I found one, right behind a large thorn bush, I slipped myself behind it and awaited for battle to commence.

"YOOHOO! TOYA?! GRACE?! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER GURLS, YOU GOTTA FACE THE KING SOMETIME!" Mikey yelled, he seemed close.

I heard the bushes rustling and twigs cracking, I thought he was about to blow my cover, he seemed impossibly, scarily close.

"Well hey there Toya! It's nice to see you again!" I heard Mike say loudly and sarcastically.

A loud scream came from Toya as I realised Mike had found her, I heard her start to run, I had to go and help her.