Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I was numb with shock, I wanted to celebrate, but I couldn't, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't believe that I had taken his water fight crown away!

By this time Mike was in front of me, trying to argue, saying it wasn't fair.

"What?! I...no! It's not...it's not fair! You...you..." he didn't have an excuse...we had won him, fair and square.

He shut up once he realised I wasn't responding, he looked down at me, he furrowed his eyebrows.

A smile escaped my face as reality was setting in, I looked up at him, smiling, giggles escaped my body.

"Don't get smug gurl! That wasn't fair! I didn't see you!"

I didn't respond, I just kept laughing.

"Stop laughing! Stop it!" He moaned, he was such a sore looser!

I dug the end of my gun into the ground, leaning on it as I hobbled up on to my feet, Mike held out his hand to help me up and I gladly took it, he pulled me into him, "I'm not done with you yet gurl...the crown belongs to me, I will get it back...good shot though."

I pulled back smiling, I thought I'd be cheeky, so I did the loser gesture with my fingers at him whilst laughing, he raised his eyebrows, shaking his head, "You're not gonna let this go for a while, are ya?" He asked.

I shook my head and began to walk to Toya, I saw him look at his hand he'd just held mine with, his eyebrows furrowed again, I saw as he looked to my hand and his eyes grew wide, he ran up to me, holding my hand up, seeing the cuts, he took a step back, noticing the hole in my swim suit and the large gashes on my legs and hips.