Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

My heart started to beat insanely fast, I don't know why I was so panicked, it was only Jermaine.

"Hey Dollface, wait up!" He carried on down the hallway towards me, I carried on walking, I had a feeling Jermaine was trouble, he caught me up once we were round a corner, I felt his hand grab my arm, I stopped, I turned around to look at him, he was smiling a devilish smile.

"What you in a hurry for? Why'd you carry on walking when I told you to wait?" he asked, his hand still firmly gripping my arm.

I didn't know what to say, I just shrugged, "Erm, I'm sorry..."

The smile had disappeared from his face, he dropped his hand away from my arm, but took a step closer to me until we could be no more closer, I stepped back, he didn't need to be that close.

"Mmm you are so fine, I could just...just ugh!" he muttered under his breath, I pretended I didn't hear.

"Now listen here, how about you and me run off somewhere and let me sink everything I have into you, you don't know how much I want you right now, Mike doesn't have to know a thing!" He said in a gruff, husky tone.

Ugh, he made my skin crawl, I'm not letting any man treat me like a rag doll, especially not after Jason.

I decided to be polite, "No thank you Jermaine." I turned around and attempted to walk away only to be pulled back again.

"I'm not done talking to you, okay?"