Be Careful What You Wish For.

Grace's P.O.V.

I dragged him all the way to the house and through the kitchen, but I didn't stop there.

I dragged him upstairs and to my bedroom, I needed to make sure we were away from absolutely everyone.

I locked the door behind us and turned around to face his confused, scared expression. I looked at him and licked my dry lips, I paced towards him, I couldn't stop my hands from trembling, I stood in front of him, he took my shaking hands in his and held them tight.

He looked me in the eyes "What is it, baby? What's the matter?" He asked with a desperate tone.

I couldn't keep this from him any longer.

A lump had formed in my throat, I felt so incredibly guilty yet I had been completely faithful to him.

I spoke, my voice hushed and cracking, "Do you remember when I was talking to Randy, Tito and Jackie in the kitchen, then I went out of the room?"

He answered, "Yeah, I...I remember, but I thought you were just going to the bathroom..."

I answered him, my voice still quiet, "Oh, I was but I...but, I never quite made it, someone had followed me."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Where's this going? Surely they just needed the bathroom too, right?"

"Well..."

"They did, didn't they?" He asked pressing for an answer.

"They..." I tried to carry on.

"Did they?!" He wouldn't let me answer! He wouldn't let me finish! It got me really mad.

"IT WAS JERMAINE! JERMAINE FOLLOWED ME AND TRIED IT ON WITH ME!"

He let me finish this time, he stood there, paralysed, his mouth and eyes wide open, I felt his hands tighten around mine, he stared at me...