Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

My heart sank, how was I going to break this ghastly news to Mikey without it ending up in an argument between the two of us, or between him and Jermaine?

I nodded to Kate.

"I'm behind you all the way dear, I'll be there while you tell him if you want?"

"Would you? That'd be great, thank you..." I said gratefully.

"How old are you dear? Tell me a bit about yourself! I'd like to know about my potential daughter-in-law!"

I laughed nervously, did she really just call me that?! I hesitated, I knew Mike was quite a bit older than me, what if she didn't agree with it? But...I didn't like to lie.

"Umm, well, I'm 19, I live in England, and, believe it or not, Michael saved me from an abusive ex partner..."

Kate's eyebrows were raised, I panicked.

"You are so young! He saved you?"

I nodded, "Yes, I was in a very abusive relationship 2 years ago, he had tracked me down and was about to attack me, but Michael heard what was going on over the phone and he called the police!"

She was smiling now, "Oh! That's my boy! It seems you've had a pretty rough time sweetie..." she said whilst putting her hand on my shoulder, "You're in safe hands now, you have a place in the Jackson family, tell me, how did you and Michael meet?"

I smiled about it, "He contacted me through one of his Internet fan sites! We spoke on there for a few days and then he told me to call him, so I did, I was skeptical at first, I wasn't sure whether or not to believe it was really him, but he proved it by singing to me, we spoke on the phone everyday for about a week, when he surprised me by turning up at my house, he stayed for the weekend but left me tickets to fly out here and visit him for a month, so here I am!"

Kate was smiling widely until we heard loud yelling again, this time it was Tito.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MISSY LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO MICHAEL!!"