Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I began to pack.
I packed all of my brand new things I had just purchased and also some clothes that I already owned, such as the other new clothes including the leather jacket. I packed other items I needed too, it took me around 2 hours to pack everything, by the end my case was full to the brim.

I checked the flight tickets, my plane was due to take off at 2:30am and it was an eleven and a half hour flight, I was sure to charge up my kindle, at least then I had some entertainment in that time!

I would land in California at 2:00pm, but... California is 8 hours behind England, so really I will be landing at 6:00am, jeez...Michael is going to have to be up early! That also means I get to spend the full day with him! A smile began to creep over my face once again at the thought of spending a whole month with Michael.

I looked at the time, it was 9:30pm, I started to pack a handbag, I put my plane tickets, passport, kindle, and other paperwork and bits and bobs that I needed in, then I phoned a taxi, I was flying from Manchester airport which was about an hour away, the taxi would be here in half an hour meaning I would get to the airport by 11:00pm, that gives me 3 hours to get through the security and have my bag checked and all the other procedures, then half an hour to find the terminal and board the plane, It's a good job I'm a well organised person.

I still couldn't believe that this was actually going to happen, I could barely contain my excitement.