Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Michael's P.O.V.

I watched and felt her fingers drift over my revealed skin that I was still conscious about and that I perceived as ugly.

I didn't like to look at it but she made me feel a little more confidant and I didn't mind her seeing it, this surprised me as I thought I would be forever hiding my body away from people.

I thought about stopping her from what she was doing as her delicate fingers were now sweeping along the length of my naked groin.

Oh my god, I couldn't take this, what was she doing to me? She sends my senses soaring... I was beginning to get goosebumps from the sensation, my crotch was tingling with anticipation, she made me want her, need her...so badly.

I'd never felt like this before, I'd never had a desire for sexual contact before.

I watched as her fingers left my groin and went down towards the zipper on my pants she took a hold of it and began to unzip it, ever so slowly.

I panicked, What was she going to do? My heart was still beating uncontrollably quickly, I couldn't do this any longer.

"Stop!" I whispered loudly, I was panting and sweating, I grabbed her hand to stop her from undoing the zipper anymore, I took her hand in mine and tried to calm down.

She looked up at me and I looked into her innocent eyes, I let out a long, deep breath, I licked my dry lips. I had to tell her. I forced the words out.

"I...I'm scared"

Her eyes widened, "What of?" she asked.

I collected my thoughts together before answering her the best I could.