Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I took out the key, it had a loop of blue ribbon attached to it.

Mike began to speak "Guard this key with your life, this is a key to get into Neverland, without this key you won't be able to get through the gates. I trust you Grace, this is why I'm giving you this, you're the only one I've ever given one of these keys to. By giving you this, it's giving you access to my home, to my life and...to my heart. It's giving you a permanent place to stay if ever you need anywhere, it's allowing you to stay here even when I'm not here, it's a place to get away, it's a place to have fun, it's a place to escape."

I stared at the key, then at him, then back to the key, my jaw had dropped, I couldn't say anything, I stood up, walked up to him and gave him a big, tight, long hug, eventually I managed to whisper "Thank you, this means everything to me."

After talking for a while it had gotten quite late, we agreed to go to bed, we both walked to our rooms, before going into mine I gave him a kiss on the cheek after saying goodnight to each other.

I went into my room and I got a shower and put on my pyjamas, I climbed into the comfortable bed. I put the box with the key inside on my bed side table, I looked at the letter Mikey had told me to read when I was alone, I was nervous but desperately wanted to read it, I picked it up and began to open it carefully.